• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Missed his target from an easy range, so yes I believe that.
    Except he didn’t miss his target. Go ahead and pretend that Trumps perfectly timed head tilt somehow changed this from one of the biggest EP failures in history to a success though.

Last edited:

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Yes, part of why he missed was he rushing.

"Watching him" doesn't mean they can see him 100% of the time. In defilade, on the roof he would not have been observable to any of the teams given their positions.

When he reappeared he was obscured by a lush tree and the 300 yd+ team would have needed a moment to aquire, figure wind, hold and shoot.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    The picture you posted earlier in this thread showed a clear line of sight to where one of the teams was located.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Yes, I believe a 20 year old kid with no training missed a large man sized target at barely over 100 yards in a location that everyone new the target would be in and then got his skull ventilated by a trained shooter who only knew the general area, had a much smaller target, and had to correct very quickly.

You mean the view of someone on a roof from a ground floor window? I bet it was spectacular.
    They were on the second floor.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    The picture you posted earlier in this thread showed a clear line of sight to where one of the teams was located.
    Having actually used and taught these principles, FoF/AoR is SUPER important.

I.e. the other team should not take their eyes off their area of responsibility because THAT leaves it exposed.

The far roof team WOULD have had a view ONCE the kid popped up, but they needed to be watching other rooftops because the shooters rooftop SHOULD have been locked down.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    You really think he was aiming for an ear?

He missed...

This has already been covered in depth in this thread. Bottom line, the secret service failed and it was a lucky head movement by trump himself that made the difference in him being alive instead of dead, not anything that they did to prevent it.
    Having actually used and taught these principles, FoF/AoR is SUPER important.

I.e. the other team should not take their eyes off their area of responsibility because THAT leaves it exposed.

The far roof team WOULD have had a view ONCE the kid popped up, but they needed to be watching other rooftops because the shooters rooftop SHOULD have been locked down.

we know that the other team turned to face the threat over a minute and a half before shots were fired and they are almost certainly the ones who eliminated it.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    This has already been covered in depth in this thread. Bottom line, the secret service failed and it was a lucky head movement by trump himself that made the difference in him being alive instead of dead, not anything that they did to prevent it.

Probably not wrong, but you're moving goal posts...

Except he didn’t miss his target.
    Except he DID. How or why doesn't change it.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Probably not wrong, but you're moving goal posts...

Except he DID. How or why doesn't change it.

Gotcha. Must have been fake blood on the side of his head.

I really don’t know why people aren’t just willing to chalk this up to incompetence.

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    Why are people referring to video recordings as FILM.
    I have not seen a film camera or film development lab listed for at least a decade.(can you even get film processed?)

I guess all vacuum cleaners are HOOVERS, all soft drinks are COKES, all handguns are PISTOLS,etc.etc.etc.

Top Bottom