Mar 5, 2008
    Texas

G O B

School of Hard Knocks and Sharp blows
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Hays Co.
    Incompetence used as a tool. This administration did this on purpose, cheap out on the security- makes it easy to deny it was on purpose.

WilyRobin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2024
    Houston Texas
    A couple of things Fray, the Lier said bothers me (and I only watched about a minute of that clown show),
    1) Question: Did Crooks fire 8 times?
    Fray: 'There were 8 casings found on the roof'.
    That was not a confirmation that Crooks fired 8 times.
    Remember, Crooks used the same range as the SS, and probably others, like the FBI, and ATF.
    Anyone assigned to tail Crooks could have easily picked up a few spent casings after Crooks left, and used to 'salt' the crime scene.
    2) Fray, when asked why no one seen Crooks with the rifle before he was on the roof, said, 'His rifle had a collapsible stock'.
    No. it had an adjustable stock, and most AR adj. stocks only move about 4".
    Lets paint a bad image of adjustable stocks, maybe we can get them banned too.
    On Before it’s News someone did acoustical analasis from audio ,3 pops 5 kapows 1 kaboom! 3different signatures. No one else has done this?July 24.

AustinBR

BayouShooter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2017
    Here and there
    On Before it’s News someone did acoustical analasis from audio ,3 pops 5 kapows 1 kaboom! 3different signatures. No one else has done this?July 24.
    That makes sense, though.

Some of the shots were hitting nowhere near the mic that recorded the audio. Of course they'd sound different....

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

No I wasn’t. They had seen him on the roof a full 20 minutes before shots were fired.
    That link doesn’t provide any evidence that the snipers could see the shooter. Only that they oriented themselves in the direction of the shooter. Maybe because of all the people yelling and strange activity? But that provides no evidence they could see crooks behind the ridge of the roof.

So, I’ll ask again. Do you have any evidence the snipers could actually see Crooks before he turned and quickly opened fire?

WilyRobin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2024
    Houston Texas
    the cs teams had shifted focus to the shooter well before the first shot was fired. even if the issue was being able to get a good shot(it wasn’t) trump still should have been moved off stage before the first shot was fired(he wasn’t).
    Threat should have been cleared or eliminated BEFORE he took the stage! Period. You do not endanger the Principal!

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Looking over the earth map of Butler, Pennsylvania, I don't see a building big enough for a rally. Trump has the money to hire his own security team if need be. I guess we'll find out.
    Hey ER,

Being Butler is but an hour or so from me...?

The last Trump Rally was held at the Butler County Airport.

The other venue is the Butler County Fairgrounds (swap meets, fairs, EZ Riders Rodeo in years past...etc)

Those are the two "popular" spots....Once in a while they have something at Lake Arthur/Moraine State Park or the scooter show at Cooper's Pay Lake....

Hope this helps.

Later, Mark

WilyRobin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2024
    Houston Texas
    That link doesn’t provide any evidence that the snipers could see the shooter. Only that they oriented themselves in the direction of the shooter. Maybe because of all the people yelling and strange activity? But that provides no evidence they could see crooks behind the ridge of the roof.

So, I’ll ask again. Do you have any evidence the snipers could actually see Crooks before he turned and quickly opened fire?
    That evidence I am sure has been deleted along with the comms recordings!

Top Bottom