• ...and so much more!
  • Lead Belly

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    :roflsmile: How long was she with Pepsi? I know prior to that she had, like, 25 years with the SS.
    From 2019 to 2022, Cheatle served as senior director of global security at PepsiCo, where she was responsible for directing and implementing security protocols for the company's facilities in North America. Her role involves developing risk management assessment and risk mitigation

Double Naught Spy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    North Texas

Seems odd to me.....

Why? Lots of people didn't really react. This video focuses on a woman who doesn't react much. What about the guy in the blue blazer and porkpie hat (seen to the left of Trump in full view videos). He doesn't react to the shots. He only starts to lower himself after everyone around him does. Even then, he never gets all the way down or to cover. I would say that he reacts less than the lady in the above video, as do several others.

Screenshot 2024-07-15 144804.png

Having been present for two public shootings, one unintentional and one murder, I can tell you straight up that a lot of people do not react as you would expect.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    From 2019 to 2022, Cheatle served as senior director of global security at PepsiCo, where she was responsible for directing and implementing security protocols for the company's facilities in North America. Her role involves developing risk management assessment and risk mitigation
    Yes well it would appear that she can't "mitigate" SHIT!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    But given the resources available in any town in the US, what necessitates a drone like that over hardwired cameras on a tower? (You can get some very tall portable towers that are simply towed in to position and set up)

The cameras around LSA Anaconda could monitor a single person 5 miles out. I understand the use of drones in areas without the infrastructure for a hardwired camera system, or for quick deployment and retrieval, but I don’t think those advantages are really applicable here.
    Such a camera would be just fine if you could mount it high enough. But this was apparently not present either.

Bottom line - readily available technology was not used. And had it been used, it probably would have aided protection.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I am now seeing a lot of footage from attendees at the rally who were filming the guy on the roof and pointing him out to cops. My question is, why wasn’t he taken off stage immediately? I know it all happened really quickly, but at the time the people were pointing him out, he wasn’t set up. He was still crawling and trying to get down in position. I would think there was time to radio someone to get Trump off stage. Also, looking at the pictures, particularly at the rifle, I didn’t see a scope on it. Am I wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Probably the team on the stage was not aware and possibly this was not communicated to the SS itself?

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    Why? Lots of people didn't really react. This video focuses on a woman who doesn't react much. What about the guy in the blue blazer and porkpie hat (seen to the left of Trump in full view videos). He doesn't react to the shots. He only starts to lower himself after everyone around him does. Even then, he never gets all the way down or to cover. I would say that he reacts less than the lady in the above video, as do several others.

View attachment 461918

Having been present for two public shootings, one unintentional and one murder, I can tell you straight up that a lot of people do not react as you would expect.

And, truth be told, at a huge public gathering with boatloads of ambient noise and an in-use PA system, a few 5.56 rounds from an AR 130ish yards away and with ~18 mph wind might never have been recognized for what they were. Could have sounded like background noise. And with us all so conditioned to see a president fall down <cough cough> a first reaction of many might have been that Trump just stumbled and fell. With all the SS agents--well, most of them--quickly surrounding DJT it could be that few of the attendees saw any blood until Trump stood back up and raised his fist.

RankAmateur

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2022
    New Braunfels
    At the time of the shooting (around 18:11) the wind went from 0. Which it had been all day. To 18mph gusting to 30mph at almost the same time. https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/KPIT/date/2024-7-13

View attachment 461921
    @DocBeech, thanks, very interesting. I'm on the road and don't have access to my gear, so, could I ask it you could provide an estimate of windage deflection for 55gr or 62gr 5.56 bullet caused by 100% wind of 18 mph, and gust of 30 mph? Video just after shooting, and before SS moved President Trump off the stage, showed a row of American Flags to the left of the central bleachers. Flags were not moving initially, but then showed some wind gusting for a few seconds. This supports your report of essentially no wind earlier, but with some gusting wind around the time of the shooting. Flag deflection suggested that the wind would have been almost directly from in front of the stage (hence the 100% value request), although the stage/bleachers could have distorted my perception of wind direction. Thanks in advance!

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MWYBORNY
    Top Bottom