IMG_0915_jpeg-3266365.jpeg

Second team, unknown position/distance

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    Reading the comments on news sites: "this was staged, Trump used blood capsule- not even shot, election year hijinks, desperate sympathy ploy"...
    I have a liberal friend and we were texting soon after the news broke. Before details regarding others being shot, etc he made the same statement - it seemed staged.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    What's your assessment on this operation in a postmortem debrief?

Success or failure?

Two different questions being asked, so I’ll answer this way.

1. The mission is executive protection and the principal isn’t dead: success.

2. Lessons learned. Lots to unpack here and, honestly none of it is tactical.

The hardest part of the mission is there can never be failure. Not mission failure, but failure in the eyes of the public. Historically, there’s been some trouble with detail augmentees and/or post-standers getting in trouble in a foreign land, but that’s not at play here.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Willing to bet they don't have the balls to say that to the dead guys family...

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    Bongino has a short video on Rumble that he did about an hour after the Assassination Attempt.

Bongino Rumble

Will be interesting to view his Rumble show Monday at 10am
    I watched the impromptu Bongino cast about the shooting - thanks dapakattack!

Bongino emphasized a couple of points that we need to remember:

1. Don't overreact! Don't play the games of the Left.

2. When you talk about this indicate what you are saying is fact and what is speculation.

Tblack89

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    The video and pictures of this guy:

View attachment 461642

(Same guy saying he hates Trump and Republicans) are NOT of the actual shooter

He's just a doppelganger.

Too fat, and from what i gather was posting even after the shooter was neutralized, though he made his accout private.
    It was very obvious that wasn’t him, if he’s supposed to be dead around 6 and making a video close to midnight. Multiple news outlets posted that picture while clearly being wrong was my point.

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Shooter has been ID'ed.
    Some punk 20yr old.
    Registered Republican. Donated to money Dems,
    Probably a shill voter for primaries.
    Used an AR-15.
    Hold onto your hats gents. It's fixing to get very breezy about banning evil black rifles.
    Yeah, that's about my observation. I noticed a lot of focus on the scary black gun by media. Even so called experts stating Ar-15's are the same as military rifles. Wouldn't be my first choice for trying to take a shot of over 100 yards, but then, I'm not a media so called expert.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    …why do insist on carrying this water for the DHS?
    I’m not carrying their water. If you don’t like the fact that there are limits on what law enforcement can do in the US, that’s not my problem.

What I expect will be found is there was not a credible/verified threat stream prior to yesterday. I expect there will be some predictive statements found and I expect some local LEO tried to relay the guy with a gun call and that may or may not have been relayed from the local net to the USSS net. I expect the tactical response will be evaluated as sufficient.

I expect the FBI is going to gather a shit ton of evidence and take a year to process it and issue a report that will be decried by the Rs if Trump isn’t elected and discredited by the commies if he is. I expect a bunch of people who don’t know what the **** they’re talking about will offer their expert opinions while spewing low grade horse-shit.

I expect USSS goes to Congress for more funding and greater authorities, mainly asking for use of computer assisted review & flagging of public comments to identify domestic terrorists. I expect an AWB movement at state and federal levels. I expect candidates will continue to push the boundaries if not outright ignore the recommendations their protection teams provide, and political vitriol among average Americans will continue to be exaggerated by the media. I also expect ‘the media’ will continue to decentralize and improve on information operations tactics, and people are going to increasingly ignore anybody that isn’t an echo chamber of their beliefs.

Top Bottom