• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    Supposedly Biden's campaign has halted advertising. Unconfirmed
    I bet its because all of the videos claimed "Trump is criminal worthy of the death penalty, a threat to democracy that should be targeted for destruction, and a convicted rapist who should be put down like a dog in the street." Ironically, "I don't like his ideas" would probably play better now.

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    IMG_8986.jpeg

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    I bet its because all of the videos claimed "Trump is criminal worth of the death penalty, a threat to democracy that should be targeted for destruction, and a convicted rapist who should be put down like a dog in the street." Ironically, "I don't like his ideas" would probably play better now.

Yup. Hearing this from multiple sources so I'm going to say this is confirmed

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    A very good read with details…

IMG_8987.jpeg

excerpts -

There’s an old saying about inept institutions that “a fish rots from the head.” The boss sets the policy, and, in this case, the boss is Kimberly A. Cheatle. Cheatle’s openly-stated priority wasn’t to have the best trained, most tightly functioning A1 team imaginable. Instead, it was to have 30% of all Secret Service agents be women by the year 2030 and generally to bow before the Democrat god of “diversity”:

I am not accusing anyone in the Secret Service (or in the Biden government as a whole) of deliberately trying to get Donald Trump killed. However, I am saying that the Secret Service’s performance was completely inadequate in many instances, that it appears that the obsession with DEI was a factor in this inadequacy, and that it’s possible that an underlying animus toward Donald Trump created an environment in which Trump’s protection was dysfunctional, both in terms of staffing and attitude.

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    Having watched the various videos on Fox, something else I'm not super comfortable with is, after Trump is in the car, there is a female SS agent who seemed to have trouble holstering her service pistol. :confused:
    The problem seemed to be a combination of adrenaline...she was pretty shaky...plus short T-Rex arms and her holster was on her waist, and her waist was protruding perhaps too far for her arms to easily reach.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    edmonsonjohn68
    Top Bottom