98324A95-1A48-4CBC-9F58-F215248CAFA0.jpeg
    Chorizo & potato frittata, with Hatch Chile pepper jack

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Normal bowl of cereal for breakfast.
    Best I had was original Cracker Barrel place south of Lebanon, Tn. Before it was a chain place.

AZ Refugee

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Do 4 jack n crack tacos at 2 Am count?

Now I gotta go walk them off.
    I wish I had one close to me. I went through a phase for a few years where I stopped and got 2 of them and an ice tea every morning lie clockwork when I live in Flagstaff.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Do 4 jack n crack tacos at 2 Am count?

Now I gotta go walk them off.
    My wife loves Jack in the Crack Tacos. The they came out with the mini ones a few years ago I brought her home a surprise sack on the minis. JITB tacos renind me of the international TV dinners I ate as a kid. I can't remember if they were Swanson or Banquet bit I ate alot of the German one.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I wish I had one close to me. I went through a phase for a few years where I stopped and got 2 of them and an ice tea every morning lie clockwork when I live in Flagstaff.
    We stayed the night in Flagstaff a few months back. I usually drop off 40 to go thru Heber and off the rim on my trips home but we have no family left so I stayed on 40 to 17. That used to be one of my favorite places in the 70s 80s and 90s. It's gone down hill like the rest of my home state. The Forrest just isnt the same. Too many people in the city all seemingly from the left coast.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    My wife loves Jack in the Crack Tacos. The they came out with the mini ones a few years ago I brought her home a surprise sack on the minis. JITB tacos renind me of the international TV dinners I ate as a kid. I can't remember if they were Swanson or Banquet bit I ate alot of the German one.
    Ooo, the ones in Foil trays you put in the actual oven and the food wasnt soft and slimy when it was done an hour later?

AZ Refugee

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    We stayed the night in Flagstaff a few months back. I usually drop off 40 to go thru Heber and off the rim on my trips home but we have no family left so I stayed on 40 to 17. That used to be one of my favorite places in the 70s 80s and 90s. It's gone down hill like the rest of my home state. The Forrest just isnt the same. Too many people in the city all seemingly from the left coast.
    I used to ride my ATV from my house across the highway and in to the forest. One of my friends that still lives there said they have closed so many of the trails that the only places to ride now are the numbered roads. You end up riding up and down the dirt road behind the cars. When I left 9 years ago it was decent, but has gotten ridiculous at this point. Coconino County is too liberal for me.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    My old fry chef and maintenance man at the renfest would always buy 20 Banquet TV dinner when they were on sale for .79 cents and keep them on hand. I remember eating one years back at some stupid hour of the night because we were on the final push to finish so we could open. At first I declined but he insisted( really glad I didn't get the spaghetti one) and it sure was good at the time.

Only guy I ever seen put $2.00 worth of Tabasco in a .79 cent meal.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    My old fry chef and maintenance man at the renfest would always buy 20 Banquet TV dinner when they were on sale for .79 cents and keep them on hand. I remember eating one years back at some stupid hour of the night because we were on the final push to finish so we could open. At first I declined but he insisted( really glad I didn't get the spaghetti one) and it sure was good at the time.

Only guy I ever seen put $2.00 worth of Tabasco in a .79 cent meal.
    Tabasco sauce and pepper can make the inedible edible enough to get it down!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I remember years ago when the wife and I left the club, we'd stop off at JIB for her tacos and then Taco Bell for my soft tacos!

Top Bottom