• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • justmax

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Kingwood
    Hard boiled eggs are great if someone else peels them. Delived eggs are awesome, I was going to make egg salad today.
    Peeling them is easy if cooked and cooled properly. I could usually blow mine out until I had a tooth removed. Too much pressure into my sinus now.

Texan79423

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 7, 2021
    Flatlands
    breakfast anytime for me
    bacon.jpg

Attachments

• Bacon hmmmmm.jpg
      Bacon hmmmmm.jpg
      64.5 KB · Views: 53

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    Hard boiled eggs are great if someone else peels them. Delived eggs are awesome, I was going to make egg salad today.
    There is a video peeling eggs made easy. Run cold water over them. Put in a jar with a lid, a little water, shake slowly about 20 seconds. Shells usually comes off in a couple of pieces. Takes a few times practicing.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Looks way better than the blech McD's breakfast we had this AM.
    the wife & I went in for labs & were hungry. I suggested stopping @ the store, but she said no, she wanted protein.

McDonalds is 45 minutes in the wrong direction. There are two greasy spoons & Sonic in Groesbeck & 1 donut joint. The medical center has a cafe if you like drab ass hospital food.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    291883C8-F032-46A7-B6DD-9880F505AF36.jpeg

I’ have to drive mighty far & spend big money for a better Eggs Benedict. Used chibata rolls for English Muffins & had homemade Canadian Bacon from my neighbor Jason. I have to say very best Canadian Bacon ever. The wife had half a tomato with her’s

Now I have to wash out my beard and go get the truck inspected & tag.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    55E381DB-76BF-4219-9996-F96345841A01.jpeg

Just as I’m finishing eating the phone rings with some telemarketing POS trying for my Medicare Advantage.

Good morning how you doing I’m Rod with the senior……..WTF do you want? I’m trying to eat my breakfast, do you like when some looser calls you in the middle of your meal? That’s what you do. Then you think someone is going to buy your cold call bullshit click

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    View attachment 346280

Just as I’m finishing eating the phone rings with some telemarketing POS trying for my Medicare Advantage.

Good morning how you doing I’m Rod with the senior……..WTF do you want? I’m trying to eat my breakfast, do you like when some looser calls you in the middle of your meal? That’s what you do. Then you think someone is going to buy your cold call bullshit click

Two points on this:

1.) Steak and eggs is probably my absolute favorite breakfast. That looks delicious.

2.) You hit the nail on the head why I hated and did not do well in insurance work. Fucking business model of that industry is complete dogshit. I spent the last 15 years hanging up on assholes cold calling - some had a LITTLE knowledge of who they were calling for, others knew nothing of the company, the corporate officers, anything. If *I* won't give a cold calling asshole 30 seconds to listen to their shit - how can I expect someone else to give me the same? And door to door shit when I was trying to rep AFLAC... that was months of wasted effort.

Sorry your breakfast time almost got ruined by some insurance dick. I miss the days of no cell phones, and if you wanted to be left in peace you could just unplug the damn phone from the wall for a while. Yeah, you can make a modern phone go to airplane mode, but then you can't use mobile data and do shit like browse TGT, EwToob, or the hubz :laughing: Fucking phones should have the ability to reject and auto silence all calls except for those on your damn contacts list.

WAA

I ❤️ Texas
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2022
    Slab City
    Juevos Rancheros, easy on the picante, with brisket, or bacon burnt ends.

I’m currently on the road, and suddenly really want to go home…

Top Bottom