• BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    IMG_3085.jpg

Pulled pork hash.

Yet ANOTHER thing you can do with left over pulled pork!
    Texas SOT

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    View attachment 346280

Just as I’m finishing eating the phone rings with some telemarketing POS trying for my Medicare Advantage.

Good morning how you doing I’m Rod with the senior……..WTF do you want? I’m trying to eat my breakfast, do you like when some looser calls you in the middle of your meal? That’s what you do. Then you think someone is going to buy your cold call bullshit click

Tell him to call back in an hour when you're finished ****ing his wife.

They like that.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    airplane mode, but then you can't use mobile data and do shit like browse TGT, EwToob, or the hubz :laughing: Fucking phones should have the ability to reject and auto silence all calls except for those on your damn contacts list

When I get a call and it could be a spam call, I get a message that reads....SPAM LIKELY....Then I have a button I can push and the ringing will stop. I then get into recent calls and block that number.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    View attachment 347151

Pulled pork hash.

Yet ANOTHER thing you can do with left over pulled pork!
    Were are you at in the midwest? Can't be far from were I grew up looking at them eggs. While hash is a favorite breakfast food I'd used that to make grits. I hate plain grits but add some pork of most any type with some cheese. the ketchup mighty midwest too.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    When I get a call and it could be a spam call, I get a message that reads....SPAM LIKELY....Then I have a button I can push and the ringing will stop. I then get into recent calls and block that number.
    Yes I have simular buttons, but who has time for buttons when calling out someone on their shit works as well.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    That'll work. Then block their number.
    It took me over an hour to clear all the numbers I had blocked in the past. They continually change the numbers they call from. I've started giving them return calls at 1-3 in the morning until they block my number. At other times I give a blast on a whistle into the phone.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    It took me over an hour to clear all the numbers I had blocked in the past. They continually change the numbers they call from. I've started giving them return calls at 1-3 in the morning until they block my number. At other times I give a blast on a whistle into the phone.
    Blocking numbers & blocking spam calls, I do it but see no results. Belittling mofo's is a much better way from to vent my anger. Hell I get so wond I seldom hear them hang uo on me.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    6AC90847-3DF3-4830-9569-295C5EFAD818.jpeg
    Making my first attempt at scratch Air Fryer Hash Browns. I think there has to do a lot with the starch content. These spuds did not seem very starchy when I peeled & shredded them.

I should have had them lower in the Air Fryer, sa the bottoms were not brown & Chrissy. I did use a generous amount of bacon grease. Might try some making some in ramekins with eggs, heavy cream, and a cheese.

These were my best scratch hash browns to date. I should have just tried Pam spray.

I made scallop spuds that turned out really good

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    Were are you at in the midwest? Can't be far from were I grew up looking at them eggs. While hash is a favorite breakfast food I'd used that to make grits. I hate plain grits but add some pork of most any type with some cheese. the ketchup mighty midwest too.

Originally southern Ohio.
    Then Northwest Indiana (the Region)
    Now central Indiana.

How about you?

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    The cross roads of the midwest, Joliet, Illinois is so far in my past that I would never return.
    I had the pleasure of performing yearly maintenance at a fuel terminal near Joliet for several years before I retired.
    While I enjoyed working the personnel at the terminal, I have no desire to visit Illinois ever again. I was uncomfortable being unable carry a weapon.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Buster1979
    Top Bottom