• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Also the latest - suspect's "scattered remains" have been ID'd. Looking very much like he was trying to go out in a blaze of glory (after a string of questionable decisions...) while striking at AT&T for whatever reason.

ARJ Defense ad

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    AT&T (as with all other phone and internet providers) has multiple data centers in every major city. Often times they're not even listed as an AT&T building, because they're full of servers, switches, and other equipment that keeps the network running. It's a security measure to keep that equipment safe. I used to work for Yahoo in Dallas, and when the new hires were taken on a tour of the nearby data center we were VERY sternly told not to tell anyone which building we went to. Even our B2B sales office in Deep Ellum was nondescript, because we were not a public-facing office. There was no Yahoo branding on the outside of the building - that started inside the lobby.
    Yes, I know. I worked at Verizon in Lincoln, Ne. I said that I wasn't aware there was more than one ATT building in Nashville. It's hard to miss the skyscraper. I could have driven down the street of the bombing and never realized there was an ATT building there, and I probably had since I did see the Hard Rock.

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    A friend sent this to me on Messenger:

AT&T got a contract to do forensic audit on Dominion voting machines and those machines were being moved to Nashville this past week.

The former owner of the AT&T building in Nashville, William Kennard, is a board member for Cerberus Capital Management and AT&T.... He also was Bill Clinton’s FCC chair, and Obama’s Ambassador to the EU.

Dominion voting is owned by Cerberus Capital Management.... Cerberus is run by Staple Street Execs. Joe Bidens Brother in Law, Steven Owens, is the cofounder of Staple Street Execs along with William Kennard (mentioned above).

Super Computer in TN was connected to the AT&T internet in NASHVILLE.... yesterday evening the Cumberland river cooling system was compromised due to internet outage and Supercomputer fried.....

If you don’t know, “Kraken” is a reference to a supercomputer former prosecuter, Sidney Powell, has been talking about.

So, the explosion “just happened” to be at the AT&T location where they “just so happen” to control the cooling system for the super computer and house the dominion voting machines and drives for forensic audit...

Does it make sense now why no lives were lost? Does it make sense now why the FBI task lead couldn’t even put together a coherent sentence in the press conference yesterday? Does it make sense why the mayor was making light of the situation, almost laughing yesterday?

This is VERY INTERESTING but if you have drank the Koolaid or watched FAKE NEWS then you won’t believe this information. And YES I did check the facts on who owned and operated Dominion Voting Systems and the other names mentioned. It all lines up. I hope that y’all get to read this information because it’ll probably put me in a Democratic Facebook Jail. And PLEASE share the crap outta this. America needs to know the Truth. Conspiracy? Hmm..... You determine that.

Monty_dial

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2013

AT&T got a contract to do forensic audit on Dominion voting machines and those machines were being moved to Nashville this past week.

The former owner of the AT&T building in Nashville, William Kennard, is a board member for Cerberus Capital Management and AT&T.... He also was Bill Clinton’s FCC chair, and Obama’s Ambassador to the EU.

Dominion voting is owned by Cerberus Capital Management.... Cerberus is run by Staple Street Execs. Joe Bidens Brother in Law, Steven Owens, is the cofounder of Staple Street Execs along with William Kennard (mentioned above).

Super Computer in TN was connected to the AT&T internet in NASHVILLE.... yesterday evening the Cumberland river cooling system was compromised due to internet outage and Supercomputer fried.....

If you don’t know, “Kraken” is a reference to a supercomputer former prosecuter, Sidney Powell, has been talking about.

So, the explosion “just happened” to be at the AT&T location where they “just so happen” to control the cooling system for the super computer and house the dominion voting machines and drives for forensic audit...

Does it make sense now why no lives were lost? Does it make sense now why the FBI task lead couldn’t even put together a coherent sentence in the press conference yesterday? Does it make sense why the mayor was making light of the situation, almost laughing yesterday?

This is VERY INTERESTING but if you have drank the Koolaid or watched FAKE NEWS then you won’t believe this information. And YES I did check the facts on who owned and operated Dominion Voting Systems and the other names mentioned. It all lines up. I hope that y’all get to read this information because it’ll probably put me in a Democratic Facebook Jail. And PLEASE share the crap outta this. America needs to know the Truth. Conspiracy? Hmm..... You determine that.

Dam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    it was issuedDecember 25, 2020 at 2036
    So after a little research, it's an NSSE TFR. In a previous life, I helped standardize TFRs in the post-9/11 days. Flip to page 3, paragraph 8 and you can find some generic info on NSSE TFRs. The language used for enforcement is boilerplate. Why the press went BSC over this one is beyond me.

thescoutranch

TN Transplant - We love living in TX
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 5, 2020
    Georgetown
    So after a little research, it's an NSSE TFR. In a previous life, I helped standardize TFRs in the post-9/11 days. Flip to page 3, paragraph 8 and you can find some generic info on NSSE TFRs. The language used for enforcement is boilerplate. Why the press went BSC over this one is beyond me.
    Why would they issue a nsse tfr with regards to a car bombing is what I don’t understand? Any input or suggestions on why they would’ve done that?
    Thanks

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Why would they issue a nsse tfr with regards to a car bombing is what I don’t understand? Any input or suggestions on why they would’ve done that?
    Thanks

Let’s start with defining “they”. They in this case is the FAA, who is the federal agency responsible for civil airspace control measures. The FAA can issue a temporary flight restriction (TFR) for any number of reasons either independently, or at the request of another agency, be it local or federal. On any given day, there are dozens of TFRs active whether it’s due to hazards, VIPs, security and other reasons. They can be viewed here:

In this instance, an FBI Special Agent In Charge requested the TFR. The type of TFR issued is important, because each type comes with standard language defining the punitive sanctions available to the government, as well as the rules of engagement. So we have an crime scene where a lead federal agency is involved and which may or may not still be active. The TFR is a tool to help secure the crime scene.

Why did the FAA wait six hours to issue it? They probably did not. As soon as the explosion hit the news, the Domestic Event Network would have been activated and options would have been discussed. Due to the type and sub-type (which drives the ROE), it would take National Command Authority approval. That isn’t just a phone call; the briefing package has to be put together, time with POTUS and potentially the National Security Council has to be found, and approval has to be given. Once that’s done, it takes about thirty seconds to issue the TFR.

Dave68

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2014
    NW Houston
    The truth might never be publicly known. If it did have something to do with voting machines, my guess is such evidence will not be released. I wouldn’t be surprised if it soon becomes politicized for one cause or another.

thescoutranch

TN Transplant - We love living in TX
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 5, 2020
    Georgetown
    Let’s start with defining “they”. They in this case is the FAA, who is the federal agency responsible for civil airspace control measures. The FAA can issue a temporary flight restriction (TFR) for any number of reasons either independently, or at the request of another agency, be it local or federal. On any given day, there are dozens of TFRs active whether it’s due to hazards, VIPs, security and other reasons. They can be viewed here:

In this instance, an FBI Special Agent In Charge requested the TFR. The type of TFR issued is important, because each type comes with standard language defining the punitive sanctions available to the government, as well as the rules of engagement. So we have an crime scene where a lead federal agency is involved and which may or may not still be active. The TFR is a tool to help secure the crime scene.

Why did the FAA wait six hours to issue it? They probably did not. As soon as the explosion hit the news, the Domestic Event Network would have been activated and options would have been discussed. Due to the type and sub-type (which drives the ROE), it would take National Command Authority approval. That isn’t just a phone call; the briefing package has to be put together, time with POTUS and potentially the National Security Council has to be found, and approval has to be given. Once that’s done, it takes about thirty seconds to issue the TFR.

thanks for the info

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Only a matter of time before he becomes a "right wing extremist", no matter what his expressed opinions were.

There is no doubt in my mind, that the MSM in some way will try and tie this bomber to Trump if possible. Won't be long, and they will have Trump driving the RV to the bomb site!

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

I need more evidence than a chain letter your friend forwarded in messenger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom