• Occasionally

Votes: 41 41.0%

• Total voters

MPA1988

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Yeah, I can't even remember how many times we've tried to explain things to you, and you still don't get it.

You don't have the bandwidth to even come close to my intellect. How do I know this? By your collective posts which can be summed up with two words...your use of "troll" and "lol" is the extent of any insight you have offered on about anything.

"Militia group think" is easy prey.

Last edited:

MPA1988

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    I guess that means I should pay attention to the Moms Demand Action for "Gunsense" in America group. They LOVE repeating themselves.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

It means listen to those who have been there and done that, and if one has a different opinion voice it without personal insult and name calling. The problem with most of my positions is that my arguments are so sound that responses just naturally gravitate toward insults and name calling because reasoned arguments by others in response to my positions often can't be garnered.

The following post is a prime example.

Last edited:

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    You don't have the bandwidth to even come close to my intellect. How do I know this? By your collective posts which can be summed up with two words...your use of "troll" and "lol" is the extent of any insight you have offered on about anything.

HAHAHAHAHA. Either your ego really is as big as everyone thinks, or you're incredibly stupid.

sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    You don't have the bandwidth buckwheat to even come close to my intellect. How do I know this, by your post which can be summed up with two words...your use of troll and lol is the extent of any insight you have.offered on about anything.

I'll just leave this here.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    It means listen to those who have been there and done that, and if one has a different opinion voice it without personal insult and name calling. The problem with most of my positions is that my arguments are so sound that responses just naturally gravitate toward insults and name calling because reasoned arguments by others in response to my positions often can't be garnered.

Whatever works for you is great-but you're so cocky about it that you could be saying the sky is blue and nobody will pay attention. Also, working with guns doesn't have just one correct way to everything. Everyone has thier own personal preference. There's multiple right ways to do a lot of things. In this instance, someone can train all they want to like you recommend, but still carry a backup compact in case of gun failure or loss.

For you to talk like its your way or we're wrong will generate a negative response 99.99% of the time.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

The problem with your theory is that you believe no one else has "been there, done that". Take for instance, your post that most here would "piss their pants" if they had to deal with an armed conflict.

You ignore the fact that there is a large number of veterans on this forum. We have dealt with flying bullets, IEDs, RPGs, and mortars, yet we would piss our pants if faced with someone like you? C'mon, you can't be serious.

It is that egomaniacal attitude that makes your posts irrelevant. That, and the fact that you look down on "citizens" and wish to restrict their rights as evidenced by MANY of your posts.

Of course, none of this will sink in because you are too consumed by your own perceived greatness to except any criticism or differing opinions.

As to insults, you have tossed put your fair share in attempts to belittle or dehumanize others so that their views are seen as extreme. You group any view that is not inline with the views of those on the most extreme end of the spectrum so that you don't have to argue them on a level playing field.

When it becomes apparent that you will refuse to acknowledge any view that does not fit in your narrow view of the world it is no longer worth posting a thought out and reasoned argument, so we just point out that its ridiculous and move on.

The reason you are called a troll should be obvious. You exhibit trolling behaviors.

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    The problem with your theory is that you believe no one else has "been there, done that". Take for instance, your post that most here would "piss their pants" if they had to deal with an armed conflict.

You ignore the fact that there is a large number of veterans on this forum. We have dealt with flying bullets, IEDs, RPGs, and mortars, yet we would piss our pants if faced with someone like you? C'mon, you can't be serious.

It is that egomaniacal attitude that makes your posts irrelevant. That, and the fact that you look down on "citizens" and wish to restrict their rights as evidenced by MANY of your posts.

Of course, none of this will sink in because you are too consumed by your own perceived greatness to except any criticism or differing opinions.

As to insults, you have tossed put your fair share in attempts to belittle or dehumanize others so that their views are seen as extreme. You group any view that is not inline with the views of those on the most extreme end of the spectrum so that you don't have to argue them on a level playing field.

When it becomes apparent that you will refuse to acknowledge any view that does not fit in your narrow view of the world it is no longer worth posting a thought out and reasoned argument, so we just point out that its ridiculous and move on.

The reason you are called a troll should be obvious. You exhibit trolling behaviors.

Click click BOOM

sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park

Obvious troll is obvious. Are you really going to go onto the internet and claim to possess greater intellect than a complete stranger that you have never met? That alone just shows me that you are either trolling for a reaction or are stupid enough to actually believe that you have an idea of a person's capacities from a handful of posts. Trust me when I say that there are a number of VERY intelligent individuals on this forum that I have met face to face. Whether you belong among them I don't know currently but I do know that you have yet to prove so.

Yeah...nobody but Mr. Commie-fornia Patrol could possibly have any life experience. Being old doesn't make you omniscient. Many of us have been in real situations that required the practical application of our theories and training. Whether that was as (lowly peasant) civilians or as great heroic LEO's/military like yourself, there are many among us who have "been there and done that". I've had about enough of your condescension and preaching about how your way is the only way in a world where there are numerous possibilities.

MPA1988

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012

Once again you make my point for me. The gift that keeps on giving. All those words and you still cant refute any of my positions on issues. I am waiting. This will be fun. Lets start by asking what are my positions on issues?

Where do I stand on issues? Is it my position on issues which bothers you or just the fact you fail to convince me to change my.opinion so you just characterize me a troll because I disagree with the militia group think on this site?

Is it because I have credibility and superior as well as exceptional experience and you don't?

Please list for me the positions you think I have on issues of the day. I will give you all the time you need.

Try and be concise in your response and keep the personal rants at a minimum. Thx.

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Once again you make my point for me. The gift that keeps on giving. All those words and you still cant refute any of my positions on issues. I am waiting. This will be fun. Lets start by asking what are my positions on issues?

Where do I stand on issues? Is it my position on issues which bothers you or just the fact you fail to convince me to change my.opinion so you just characterize me a troll because I disagree with the militia group think on this site? Is it because I have credibility of exceptional experience and you don't?

Ahh, nice. I see what you did there.

Instead of facing the criticisms you deflect them by saying I wasn't able to refute any of your views in my post, though it's painfully obvious that I made no attempt to. Deflect and redirect, avoid answering for anything while putting your opponent on the defensive. This is what I was referring to in paragraphs 4 and 6 of my previous post.

The second paragraph of your post is reminiscent of the first two sentences of your post. It simply lends credence to paragraph 5 of my previous post. You claim "militia group think" and ignore the fact that the only thing the majority of members agree on is that we disagree with you. Aside from that opinions vary widely and could scarcely be considered "group think" of any kind. The amount of debate among the members of this forum on a wide variety of topics violates the core theory behind group think, which requires an aversion to apposing views. For some reason, you are only considering the fact that the views are not in line with yours, even though no online with each others either. This lends credence to my assertion that you are self obsessive in paragraph 3 of my previous post.

You seem to anyone with an apposing view must lack critical thinking skills or suffer from a "group think" mentality.

As to what your views are on different subjects; they have been covered in their respective threads and reporting and debating them here would be redundant. You have refused to acknowledge the arguments already which is why you are no longer hearing thought out arguments (paragraph 6, previous post).

Everyone is tired of wasting their time, such as I am now, because you will simply brush off the differing view, imply an insult, and posture that you have superior experience and expertise so you have no need to bother yourself with considerations of differing views.

I've wasted enough time here.

Good day.

MPA1988

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Ahh, nice. I see what you did there.

Instead of facing the criticisms you deflect them by saying I wasn't able to refute any of your views in my post, though it's painfully obvious that I made no attempt to. Deflect and redirect, avoid answering for anything while putting your opponent on the defensive. This is what I was referring to in paragraphs 4 and 6 of my previous post.

The second paragraph of your post is reminiscent of the first two sentences of your post. It simply lends credence to paragraph 5 of my previous post. You claim "militia group think" and ignore the fact that the only thing the majority of members agree on is that we disagree with you. Aside from that opinions vary widely and could scarcely be considered "group think" of any kind. The amount of debate among the members of this forum on a wide variety of topics violates the core theory behind group think, which requires an aversion to apposing views. For some reason, you are only considering the fact that the views are not in line with yours, even though no online with each others either. This lends credence to my assertion that you are self obsessive in paragraph 3 of my previous post.

You seem to anyone with an apposing view must lack critical thinking skills or suffer from a "group think" mentality.

As to what your views are on different subjects; they have been covered in their respective threads and reporting and debating them here would be redundant. You have refused to acknowledge the arguments already which is why you are no longer hearing thought out arguments (paragraph 6, previous post).

Everyone is tired of wasting their time, such as I am now, because you will simply brush off the differing view, imply an insult, and posture that you have superior experience and expertise so you have no need to bother yourself with considerations of differing views.

I've wasted enough time here.

Good day.

I will give you more time to delineate for me and others what my position on the issues of the day. Think about it and let me know tomorrow or sometime this year what you think I think about issues of the day. If you can't do that, or won't do that, then just continue to call me a troll. You can do that.

Last edited:

superchief

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 29, 2014
    Southwest Cow Town
    How did this thread on back up guns get to name calling and insults? I do not have any experience killing people. I do not think I'll piss my pants if I have to. I can shoot and reload my G19 with one hand using either hand. I carry my 642 or PM9 because I want to have 2 guns. I don't care how tier 1 or experienced you are. guns break or can get broken in a fight.
    How can carrying a backup gun be "wrong"? I understand the personal preference to do it or not, but I can't see getting into a snit about this topic.

Top Bottom