• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AlamoMIA

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Arlington, Texas
    First Amendment = protects the RIGHT of the people to PEACEFULLY assemble. Rifles (presumed to be loaded) slung over the shoulders of the militia marching into D.C. to "petition" the government regarding 2nd Amendment GRIEVANCES - definitely communicates the message that the people are grieved.

The Capitol PD confronts the militia, ordering them to turn around and proceed forthwith from whence they have come. Militia does not budge. Tensions escalate. The Capitol PD commences to advance to confront the militia. The forward ranks of the militia cannot retreat due to the mass of bodies t their rear. Blows are struck. Rifle butts react. Fists fly. Men down .............SHOT FIRED. The war is on...................
    Gun Zone Deals

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    In worried that's what they want.

Also, the first amendment does not protect you from breaking laws while peacefully assembled.

If the laws are unconstitutional and you plan to take a loaded firearm in to a place where it is illegal to show you are serious it should only be at a time in which you are willing to use that firearm to fight. This is not that time.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Man, I'm actually surprise by the amount of "dumb idea" comments on here. This is exactly why America is in the position it is today! EVERYONE IS AFRAID OF THE GOVERNMENT! Our Four Fathers are rolling in their graves! How have "WE THE PEOPLE" turned into "WE THE SHEEP"? Nobody wants to stand toe to toe with the government when there's chances, but we all wanna run our mouths about "how it needs to change". I'll tell you one thing, NO politician is going to help get it back to where it needs to be, except for maybe one of us crazy wack job "Libertarians". Politicians are getting their pockets filled with money, while we bust our asses to provide for whomever we need to provide for, and get more money taken from us. Oh, and our freedoms.

I'm 25 years old, and in my relatively short time on this planet, I'm quite furious to see the United States of America turn to shit, a bigger federal government, and less and less freedoms everyday.

If the time for the American people to stand up and get control of our country back isn't right now, it sure is rapidly approaching.

-End Rant-
    So you'll be there?

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    I can see this going sideways real quick. Lets just hope they are there to actually convey a message and not just be assholes.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    well lets ask matefrio bout this!!! it wasnt illegal here!!! what in the wild world of sports do you think will happen in d.c.?
    they are going to be treated like a negro in a klan meeting.. all they need is a excuse!!!

Charlie47

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2011
    Frisco, TX; DFW Metroplex
    First: No Secret Service is going to let ANY ARMED FORCE anywhere close to ANY president, Especially this one! Second: Remember who this AG is! Three: Remember the Motto of this president," Never Waste Any Crisis" and they won't. Four: Even if this ARMED MARCH are TOTALLY no aggressive, knowing the president, they would have NO PROBLEM putting a trouble maker in their midst! Five" The Secret Service will NOT ALLOW Obama to be anywhere within a 100 miles of the WH! Six: Homeland Security is going to use this March to try out all their Armed Personell Carriers, new AR's and a heck of a lot of ammo, to tryout their Riot Control Tactics! Seven: With VERY LITTLE research you find out this Kokesh character has VERY poor background, furthermore he receives his radio show funding through the MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD! This is NUTS! I'm 66 yrs old, VERY Conservative, a member of the NRA and TSRA. In my younger years I was a Navy medic, Vietnam era. I'm NOT some wacko! I say again, this is NUTS!

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    First: No Secret Service is going to let ANY ARMED FORCE anywhere close to ANY president, Especially this one! Second: Remember who this AG is! Three: Remember the Motto of this president," Never Waste Any Crisis" and they won't. Four: Even if this ARMED MARCH are TOTALLY no aggressive, knowing the president, they would have NO PROBLEM putting a trouble maker in their midst! Five" The Secret Service will NOT ALLOW Obama to be anywhere within a 100 miles of the WH! Six: Homeland Security is going to use this March to try out all their Armed Personell Carriers, new AR's and a heck of a lot of ammo, to tryout their Riot Control Tactics! Seven: With VERY LITTLE research you find out this Kokesh character has VERY poor background, furthermore he receives his radio show funding through the MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD! This is NUTS! I'm 66 yrs old, VERY Conservative, a member of the NRA and TSRA. In my younger years I was a Navy medic, Vietnam era. I'm NOT some wacko! I say again, this is NUTS!
    point and score

tx_transplant

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Greenville, TX

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.

Boy, after doing some reading, Kokesh just doesn't seem right. I can only go on what I read, and I take it with a grain of salt as I will need more time to do my own follow ups on who he has worked with in the past, but this guy just don't sound right to begin with.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Adam is being charged with "resisting arrest" but is refusing to be booked for the charge which is obviously false.

Wow, this is great. I did not know you could refuse to be booked. Does that mean if you refuse they let you go and forget about the whole thing??? This little bit of information might come in handy someday...........:rolleyes:

Top Bottom