• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Don't know how this will work out, wish them the best of luck.

Radio Host to Lead Armed March on DC July 4th 'To Put Gov't on Notice that We Won't be Intimidated' | CNS News

Radio Host to Lead Armed March on DC July 4th 'To Put Gov't on Notice that We Won't be Intimidated'

Libertarian activist and radio host, Adam Kokesh plans to lead an armed march on Washington, D.C. this Independence Day.

Launched as a group on Facebook, the "Open Carry March on Washington" hopes to get 1,000 supporters to march into the nation's capital with loaded rifles.
    The group plans to meet at Arlington National Cemetery in Virginia. From there, they will march across the Memorial Bridge into Washington, D.C. and continue down Independence Avenue.
    While Virginia permits open carry, Washington, D.C. does not issue any permit/licenses to carry a firearm.
    The Facebook page states:
    "This is an act of civil disobedience, not a permitted event. We will march with rifles loaded & slung across our backs to put the government on notice that we will not be intimidated & cower in submission to tyranny."
    The event is said to be non-violent and states that if the group is met with physical resistance, they will turn back.

Alex Jones talking to the guy...................

Hurley's Gold

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Enough people and they "might" get away with it, or maybe they will just go after the host.

One idiot in the bunch and it could end VERY badly. I'm thinking they will encounter resistance before they cross the Virginia DC line in which case it may just fizzle out.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    If they were Muslim or Black Panthers would be ok but the most dangerous people (white)in the world nope won't go well. Huge mistake IMO this administration is waiting for a crisis.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Don't think this is the crisis they are waiting for, but I agree they are waiting for one.

Charlie47

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2011
    Frisco, TX; DFW Metroplex
    Armed March

This WILL end BADLY! Under NO president will the Secret Service allow ANY armed force in DC!
    They will be surrounded, FORCED to surrender, LOSE THEIR WEAPONS, including the ones at HOME!
    Kind Regards,
    Charlie47

Last edited:

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    If it stays peaceful it could be a grand statement. If it turns bloody, it could very well be Lexington & Concord all over again.

My feeling is it will stay peaceful. Notice it started as a non permit march and once it gained some steam has turned into in cooperation with local law enforcement.

Seems to me these people are putting their money where their mouth is.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    I think they'll either be turned back at the bridge or arrested. I don't see it getting bloody, but I didn't see Kent state getting bloody either.

Top Bottom