• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Nipple piercing I find particularly bothersome.

Clitoral and labial piercings are worse. Makes my skin crawl. First saw that on a figure model when I was in one of my college life drawing classes back in the 90s. I almost dropped my pencil. She had a damn jewelry box worth of metal between her legs.
    DK Firearms

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    In the past couple of years, it appears more and more young women are sporting 'nose rings', sometimes more than one.

Is this a political or fashion statement or both?

In addition to 'nose rings', many also display 'look at me - look at me' wildly unnatural hair color like blue, pink or purple.

Most of those women doing this almost always seem to be 'leftists' and they want you to know they're 'leftists'...

Or, is my highly critical perspective...um, ah, 'codger-ly'..?

Personally, I think that it is DISGUSTING THING to see on a man or on a woman and it is not a clean thing when it comes to PERSONAL HYGIENE. Nose, mouth, etc. holes and piercings.

Some people think that it is normal in today's world to SEE but I still think that it is NOT normal no matter what is the latest thing in FADS.

I do believe that it is a very LEFTIST thing and I believe that more LIBERALS do this to their bodies just as much as when you see some women dress up like 'hookers' AND they are full of TATS that make them look like a GANG MEMBER or gang banger.

And I am not talking about one small tat but ALL OVER their freaking body with tats and HOLES.

I have ONLY 1 small hole in each ear lobe for simple earrings.

I have NO TATS or holes pierced all over my body. I think that some modern things look CHEAPO in women and in men but in WOMEN - OMG.

I do NOT believe in those things and if someone wanted me to get those things even when I was younger - I would tell them - you know what!

I do not dye my hair. I never did that nor have I ever had a perm for my straight HAIR - short or medium length. I wear it short and have had it CUT SHORT for most of my life especially for SWIMMING!

Old Lady Cate

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    In the past couple of years, it appears more and more young women are sporting 'nose rings', sometimes more than one.

Is this a political or fashion statement or both?

In addition to 'nose rings', many also display 'look at me - look at me' wildly unnatural hair color like blue, pink or purple.

Most of those women doing this almost always seem to be 'leftists' and they want you to know they're 'leftists'...

Or, is my highly critical perspective...um, ah, 'codger-ly'..?

I do NOT think that you are an old codger.

And if you are one to some people - ADD ME TO YOUR LIST! LOL

I have seen more OLD HIPPIES (Gag!) and strange looking people out WEST than I ever did in living in farm/lake country with my late husband (Great Lakes region - super rural.) AND even on the East Coast - born/raised there too.

I loathed HIPPY DIPPIES too!

NOT my thing when I was younger as a teen, as a young lady and as a Nam era Bride with my late military - Nam Veteran USN husband.

Old Lady Cate @ 72 years old!

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    While not terribly bothered by nose rings........

I am more intrigued by why they want to look like livestock..............

Bada bing - Bada boom!

They want to look like EVERYONE ELSE who they think is COOL (Not!) when they look like stupid HOLLY-WEIRD stars (LOL) or gang rappers in the so called music industry, they can't think for themselves or they want to look like cattle in MY opinion.

Cate

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    One of the things I wonder about: When a woman gets a bad head cold and her nose ring/stud is removed, does the 'ooey- gooey' mucus go spurting of her puncture?
    Are you my LONG LOST BROTHER?!

I have thought about that and some other things especially the PAIN in trying to keep your nose clean when you have a COLD or a sinus infection!

Your sister - Catherine - LOL.

Last edited:

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    Paper bags are coming back in vogue in the grocery stores, so now there is less chance of suffocation...
    :popcorn:

When I was a young lady, I am 72 years old now, I heard that line and I did not get it - understand it.

Some ACTOR playing a military man joked to another man IN A MOVIE and said, "Put a bag over her head and do it for OLD GLORY if both of you want IT."

My late husband explained it to me.

Old Lady Cate

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    My late husband had one small tat on his arm. It was very small and it said, USN.

I asked him when we went swimming if it was real or if it peeled off. LOL

It was our first date - swimming at the beach in MD. We met at a mutual friend's house from my Church. And my parents had to MEET HIM before we went out and I had a curfew too.

He had no other tats and absolutely NO piercings.

My late Dad, my older brother, most of my friends from my old Church, other friends and my Montana husband have NO tats or holes punched into their ears or bodies.

Cate

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Personal tastes are entirely personal and need not be justified to anyone.

I will note, though, that the Suicide Girls aesthetic is well established and has been for decades.

I tend to make up my mind on a case-by-case basis.

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    Personal tastes are entirely personal and need not be justified to anyone.

I will note, though, that the Suicide Girls aesthetic is well established and has been for decades.

I tend to make up my mind on a case-by-case basis.
    What or who are the SUICIDE GIRLS?

Females who cut themselves up (SELF mutilation?) on purpose like you read in the news right before they KNIFE or SHOOT some innocent person or a group of them?

OCD females?

I never heard of that term before - Suicide Girls.

Cate

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    What or who are the SUICIDE GIRLS?
    I guess I have a choice between writing a very, very lengthy history or just pointing to an example.

I'll go with the example. Did you see John Wick 3? Nearly all the women at the administrative agency that issued kill orders (and did lots of other stuff) would be good examples.

A rather shallow history can be found here.

I'll decline to write much history on the subject since I can't be terribly objective. I've been friends with or worked with too many of them in the days before the Suicide Girls existed as a legal entity.

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    ear rings were considered 'odd' when I was young and only hippies or weirdos or seamen had them. I got mine in Santos [that's Brazilian port] on a drunken dare back in '77. Years later it was torn out in Georgetown [DC] by a drunken yuppie who claimed snakes were satanic. Still have the scar. never found anything worth a tat.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    It's amazing that so many leftists are doing nose rings and such, since it could be considered "cultural appropriation". There's a Nepalese family that owns the little country store near me (very rural area, very cool to have folks from Nepal running the mom-and-pop store) and both the wife and her sister have small, ornate nose studs (only one is worn, I believe on the left side), which to them are very traditional and even "conservative". It's not my thing, but for them it's a cultural tradition. Lots of non-western cultures around the world consider nose piercings attractive, like many here do ear piercings. Some will even run a chain or two from the earring to the nose ring.

To each their own...but I'm not going to be offended by someone else's tastes - or assign them motives or opinions based on it.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Cate,

Just re-visited this thread and YES, I am your long lost brother!

GZ,

Part of the fun of this forum is having an opinion.

One of the leftist mantras is: Don't be judgemental...Well, I am.

I think the nose ring/flamboyant unnatural hair color sported by some white (usually teen or twenties) women IS a 'look at me - look at me' effort, I'm so very cool and I'm left as left can be...

Are there a few Conservative outliers who do the nose ring/weird hair color look - yes, but damn few...it's also popular with the 'alphabet crowd'...

Top Bottom