• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I've got a good friend who pierced her nose some years ago. To me, it's her one flaw. To her career Special Forces husband, it's attractive for some reason. Neither of them is the least bit leftist. She tends to wear a stud rather than a hoop. I always have to wonder if she's ever launched it across the room when she's sneezed...but I've never asked.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I pierced my wife's nose 2 months ago. While it's not a ring, it's a diamond stud through the left nostril. I think it looks phucking hot on women.

I like this
    View attachment 368156

I don't like this
    Image result for nose ring
    How can I say this...

If I was single and she was a cool gal, piercings or tats wouldn't dissuade me from pursuing her. It would take them showing actual poor judgment rather than a difference in the reconing of beauty.

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    How can I say this...

If I was single and she was a cool gal, piercings or tats wouldn't dissuade me from pursuing her. It would take them showing actual poor judgment rather than a difference in the reconing of beauty.

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

Nose rings are a bit of a turn-off for me, but not nearly as much as other body piercings. And no, I don't mean pierced navels. I've seen things, man...

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    The Big Town
    I call them booger catchers. I don't care for the look but to each his/her own. Actually I told my girls self mutilate, aka piercings, but stay away from tattoos. If you decide you don't like the piercing it will eventually close up. Tattoos are forever. Not a fan of the wild color hair either, but then I am a 60+ boomer.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Women pierce their ears, noses, lips, cheeks, nipples, clitorises, labia and tongues with quite some frequency. The placing of a piercing in a womans tongue can sometimes, but not always, tell you a bit about her sexual preferences. Front of tongue for eatting at the Y, mid-tongue for licking lolipops and both spots for one wild woman.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom