• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    I think I'll start loading magazines tomorrow. A rifle here, a rifle there, a rifle everywhere. Same for pistols. All with multiple magazines and more in boxes at each place.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    I've been contemplating getting out of the x39 hoarding. Only have around 50k rnds left and a dozen AKs. Wonder what I can get for them

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Throw out some ads. You never know. I know personally I may be interested. Never owned or shot an AK before.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

mrmiller

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2020
    pflugerville
    Incase you want to stop by

Temporary Changes to Shoot Point Blank Store Hours

We are temporarily adjusting our retail and range hours to 12pm - 6pm daily, starting Friday, March 20th until further notice. For students with scheduled classes outside these hours, access will be granted 15 minutes prior to your scheduled class start time.

A & P

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2014
    Tomball/Magnolia
    I'll give you a call in the morning re: powder and SPP/SRP.
    It's gotten a bit crazy. Hard to even answer the phone. I know we have primers of all flavors (except 450). Powder...the scarce powders are still scarce. But we have a decent selection still. Four days in a row of record sales. We sold every P365 we had this week and have 8 more on order. I got in right after Obama's crazy sales so this is the first time I've been on the selling side of this. We also bought about $50k in used guns three weeks ago and now this. I was just going to flip them on GB but decided to let my customers have first crack. Wide range of stuff from P226 legion to Colt 1903. Us and Walmart...about the only two store open and making money this week I guess.

But, again, our prices didn't change from last week one bit. Hell, I accidentally sold two Sig P365 for $479, $20 below MAP! Oops!

A & P

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2014
    Tomball/Magnolia
    So what’s your price on 338 Lapua? Do you ship?
    We have the ability to drop ship from the distributor. I think I have one box of 338LM, Hornady 285ELDM for $90 (regular shelf price) physically in the store. Funny enough, I have about 250 Peterson cases and a variety of bullets for the new Savage 110 Stealth in 338 I just bought for myself, with the Bowers Dreadnought silencer. Just can't get time to load for it and test it. Did get to shoot the 82A1 this past weekend though. That was very "American".

Actually, I just checked. There's several flavors of 338LM that can drop ship including that 285ELDM. It's like $10.95 to drop ship ammo directly. Or it ships for free to the store. Of course, we love to see our customers in the store but $10.95 is cheaper than it is to drive sometimes.

Also have ELDX, and even a 10 round box of PPU for about $29! (plus shipping of course).

Last edited:

HKSig

Let's Go Brandon!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Spring
    We also bought about $50k in used guns three weeks ago and now this. I was just going to flip them on GB but decided to let my customers have first crack. Wide range of stuff from P226 legion to Colt 1903.

Is the range of stuff listed on your web site?

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Not ammo related but I'm reading where Costco is telling hoarders trying to refund heavy demand hoarded stuff like bottled water, sanitizers, TP, and such to **** off and refusing to refund their money. You bought it, you own it.
    Good for Costco!
    https://news.yahoo.com/costco-refusing-returns-high-demand-193821955.html
    Funny how ammo never seems to make the list?

Last edited:

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    People that haven't made posts on this forum in 5 to 10 years (read Obama administration) are now back price gouging ammunition in the classifieds. If I get moderated or banned for calling them out I personally have stopped giving a crap. As long as you let the rat man and the crazy guy from Colorado last it would be a travesty to put your non soiled boots on my ass for saying something to these obvious hyenas.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    People that haven't made posts on this forum in 5 to 10 years (read Obama administration) are now back price gouging ammunition in the classifieds. If I get moderated or banned for calling them out I personally have stopped giving a crap. As long as you let the rat man and the crazy guy from Colorado last it would be a travesty to put your non soiled boots on my ass for saying something to these obvious hyenas.

Don't let it eat you up.
    Ignore them. Don't feed the trolls and they usually go away.
    PM me if you need something.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    When I had the battle packs of the W. German 7.62x51 up for $110 per battle pack I was surprised no one jumped on it. When the stupidity started I pulled them off. I have no intention of reposting them.
    I know what you mean about neckbeards making an appearance

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    When I had the battle packs of the W. German 7.62x51 up for $110 per battle pack I was surprised no one jumped on it. When the stupidity started I pulled them off. I have no intention of reposting them.
    I know what you mean about neckbeards making an appearance

You ever shoot any of that stuff? I have some and never opened it. I've been curious about how it shot for 10 years.

69ChevelleLSX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2019
    Texas
    I just sold 1000 rounds of Winchester white box for $1000. Lol the guy asked if they are reloads because gun shop told him only to shoot factory new ammo from his Glock.(after selling it to him) I asked him if he needed any other ammo. Only have 5000 more rounds now but that one sell paid for all the 9mm I had. Can’t make that return in the stock market. Hope they run out of guns soon. I have a keltec pf9 that I’ll part with for 2k lol it rarely fired because it stove pipes every round. My friend traded it to me a few years ago before moving.

Top Bottom