• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • craigntx

Masta Copypasta
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    Cypress, Tejas
    Was on the ak site and a guy here in Houston wanted 1/2 case of brass 9mm cuz he couldn't find any.
    I dug out some wwb and told him I'd take a c-note and he's (supposedly) driving all the way from stinkadena for it tomorrow.
    I looked online and it (fmj brass 9) is either oos or gone up significantly.
    Might unload some more to pay for my incoming bullpup now...
    Guns International

subseashooter

Use Your Imagination.....
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    Here and There
    Where did this ammo panic come from? I just heard about it a couple days ago and brushed it off....went and looked today and everything is sold out. What the heck.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    There’s no price for my 458S rounds. I’ll take a complete swap for components + $6.90 for my time to reload.

You’ve got to provide a brass, primer, lead, and suitable powder exchange.

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    I'm not selling a damn thing. No ammo, mags, nothing. Local academy only had hp of various calibers, 270 win, 6.5 Creedmoor, 7.62x51 and other non typical calibers. Couple of 200 round fmj packs of 40 but zero 9mm, outside of typical carry rounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

69ChevelleLSX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2019
    Texas
    I bought some 7.62x39 ammo from carolinamunitions on March 3. Two days ago I asked where my order was they cancelled it and blamed it on out of stock. He said they would refund my purchase. I looked up the ammo from them and it’s in stock at a inflated price. That was my first and last order from them.

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    I bought some 7.62x39 ammo from carolinamunitions on March 3. Two days ago I asked where my order was they cancelled it and blamed it on out of stock. He said they would refund my purchase. I looked up the ammo from them and it’s in stock at a inflated price. That was my first and last order from them.

Thanks for this info. Never ordered from them but I have seen them while browsing and will avoid in the future. Shady as hell.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.

That sux. Thanks for the heads up.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Thanks for this info. Never ordered from them but I have seen them while browsing and will avoid in the future. Shady as hell.

Plus their business model is to show you a great advertised price to get you on their site only to make up for it by charging crazy shipping rates. It just seems a bit sleazy to me. YMMV

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rgomez5329
    Top Bottom