• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Just looked to see what was going on on Texasguntrader. Couple of neckbeards already, but still a few deals to be had on ammo second hand if you need it.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I read an article that ammo sales were up over 50% last week. Time to stock up!!
    I agree with the others. It's past time to stock up.

If you stock up now you are just feeding the frenzy and possibly hoarding something someone out there actually needs right now.

Plus the prices are probably going to be a bit higher now too. Good stores don't gouge but there is added expense to get goods to market beyond normal shipping lanes.

This is the time to wait it out and start stocking up after the frenzy is over.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    The macroeconomics of prepping 101.

If the rising demand for an item makes you say "I should or need get that item" then you are a complete failure and are about to become an expert in the microeconomics of prepping.

Hopefully you will live long enough to complete the remedial education you are about to endure.

subseashooter

Use Your Imagination.....
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    Here and There
    Oddly enough the stores I’ve been to still had a relatively large selection of 22 rimfire except for 22magnum.
    Regular long rifle and .17 was still there.
    Seems that everyone bought 2,000,000 when it was cheap and figured out that they will wear out 3 10/22s before they run out of ammo again...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    You realize, if these "red hot deals" start working out for you, lots of us are going to start undercutting you on price.

3C21BF3E-F5E6-4FF1-8A04-B51E5BF79619.gif

Attachments

• 3C21BF3E-F5E6-4FF1-8A04-B51E5BF79619.gif
      3C21BF3E-F5E6-4FF1-8A04-B51E5BF79619.gif
      1.4 MB · Views: 656

jkingrph

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2008
    Jacksonville, Tx, W.Monroe, La
    I had been getting interested in a Sig P365, found one in town at what I thought was a good price so bought it . Went on line Monday night to see about some 9mm HP and discovered the panic. I finally located some and ordered 4 bx of 50 from targetsports. They say in stock, but delayed shipping, & I can live with that, 12-15 days. I have some, enough to load a couple of magazines, plus I have a two or 3 case lots of ball. I have been wanting to go to the range, East Texas Rifle and Pistol club, but been having so much rain and more expected this week, that I know from past experience that it will be soggy/boggy so it looks like early April at the best.

sqlsvrman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2017
    Bryan
    Where did this ammo panic come from? I just heard about it a couple days ago and brushed it off....went and looked today and everything is sold out. What the heck.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yeah, I just did the same. This is crazy. I bought a case of 500 rounds (range ammo) about two weeks ago. Now I haven’t found any anywhere I have looked. Good thing I always keep plenty of defense and range ammo...

sqlsvrman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2017
    Bryan
    I had been getting interested in a Sig P365, found one in town at what I thought was a good price so bought it . Went on line Monday night to see about some 9mm HP and discovered the panic. I finally located some and ordered 4 bx of 50 from targetsports. They say in stock, but delayed shipping, & I can live with that, 12-15 days. I have some, enough to load a couple of magazines, plus I have a two or 3 case lots of ball. I have been wanting to go to the range, East Texas Rifle and Pistol club, but been having so much rain and more expected this week, that I know from past experience that it will be soggy/boggy so it looks like early April at the best.

I bought a P365 XL and really like it. It’s still pretty small. Although I still love my G26.

Top Bottom