• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • John Galt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2020
    Huntsville
    If anyone around my area wants to learn how to run a Dillon 650 just let me know.

I'm set up for 223, 300 Blackout, 45 ACP, 10mm/40S&W, 9mm, 44 mag, 38 spl/357 mag, 327 Federal mag, and 45 Colt.

That's on the Dillons. For a single stage I've got a bunch more.

I would in a heartbeat, but I have no idea where Kaufman is and strongly suspect it is too far from Huntsville for me to partake. I would really like to learn reloading though.
    ARJ Defense ad

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    People that haven't made posts on this forum in 5 to 10 years (read Obama administration) are now back price gouging ammunition in the classifieds. If I get moderated or banned for calling them out I personally have stopped giving a crap. As long as you let the rat man and the crazy guy from Colorado last it would be a travesty to put your non soiled boots on my ass for saying something to these obvious hyenas.
    There doesn't seem to be any rules against it.

What do you propose the forum does about it?

Ban anyone who hasn't been on since Trump got elected?

Set a price scale?

Or just let it be like a true free market Capitolist?

If you don't like the price move on. If you need it and have the money it's available.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Went to Academy in Sugar Land. Looked like the zombie apocalypse had already passed, mostly.

They had a good amount of Monarch .223 steel case. Evidently everybody missed since it was on the bottom shelf or didn't want it. I passed since I'm set.

They had 3 525 round boxes of Federal Champion .22 LR. I bought 2 and left the last for someone.

They did have a bunch of .380, .32 ACP and .25 ACP. Made me wish I had a mouse gun.

They also had a smattering of hunting ammo, some 7.62x54r, some 300 Blackout and one box of 10mm.

Not a sniff of 9mm, 40, 45, 38, 357....

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    Picked up that 1260 rounds of 7.62x39 this morning. Had a left front tire blow out at 75 mph on the way to look at the land. That was no fun!

Uh-oh ... not good. Hope all is well ...

Great meeting you, chatting for a bit and thanks for the transaction. Enjoy.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    If anyone in the DFW area needs some .22 LR just PM me. I've got enough to share the wealth.
    I went to Walmart today in Grand Prairie, and they had 4 boxes of Winchester 555 Rounds .22lr and some 333 as well. Picked up only one of the boxes of 555 so others could get some.

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    Preppers gun shop jacket up their price on 9mm hst to $40/50. Was $30 iirc

I never understood why people would buy the "mini" box of 20rds when for $5 more they could have 2.5x as many. Even @ $40 it's still a decent price for HST. 124gr +P HST is quickly becoming extinct out in the wild. Last time I checked it was still in stock (5PM). Ordered a few boxes last night, myself.

Dad_Roman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    Not a sniff of 9mm, 40, 45, 38, 357....
    Thats odd. Dustin hit the Pearland store Friday and they had some out front and said they had plenty more in back of pretty much everything. (course he was only interested in the 9mm)

Of course same Academy pricing and limit of 3.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I just gave a box of 50 FMJ 9MM yesterday to a co-worker that only needed a mag full, so he'd have some.
    This. I have plenty of ammo to spare some for folks I give a damn about. Gave 4 boxes of Hornady Critical Defense .380 to a coworker who had no idea.
    He asked what I owed him. I said nothing. Pay it forward and google the essay 9 Meals from Anarchy and read it.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Terrible pic due to the reflections but it still gives a decent idea of what Walmart in Nash had available on the shelves today. Did not even notice the 22S, 22LR and 22 WMR while I was there, not that I need or even want any but there they are from top center to top right and also far right on second shelf down.

456.jpg

Attachments

• 456.jpg
      456.jpg
      2.3 MB · Views: 526

festering

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    sw houston
    My local Walmart had about 15 Winchester 555 round boxes and several Federal and Remington 500+ bulk packs. Also lots of MiniMags and CCI standard velocity and others, no shortage there. Hwy 6 at Westpark.

Top Bottom