• BigRed

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest

'Joe Biden Is Dead' ? (unverified)​

Meme Coins Are Spreading as Quickly as the Wild Rumors​

After a rumor that Joe Biden was “unlikely to survive the night” after his COVID-19 diagnosis, crypto degens have launched corresponding meme coins.​

View attachment 463830

If obiden was dead, how would you know the difference?

BigRed

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    Just saw that on the news. What a legend. No one who saw him play will ever forget his signature "sword sheathing" celebration after a great shot. Writing for the PGA, Chris Cox noted:

Juan-Chi-Chi-Gonzalez-2.jpg

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    What’s funny was that back in college during the W years I remember him getting absolutely roasted over it without anyone mentioning how many presidents pronounced it that way.

He was a popular target for all kinds of bullshit - mostly with no basis in fact, just rumor. I'm not fan of W, but I do know that half or more of the left's favorite criticisms of him are based in ignorance.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Friends, you had better bring the boy me some damn lottery numbers!
    One time the day after a big lottery I purchased a ticket on the way to work with the numbers for the winning ticket. I asked my buddy what were the numbers. After checking my ticket I said I won. He said let me see, he noticed the date on the ticket but I had him for a minute.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I was never a Phil Donahue watcher, but on bday I caught a part of a show about kids with allergies. They showed kids using the palm off their hand to white their nose, just like I did all my life. When the allergy doctor asked why I thought I had allergies I mentioned the palm to nose wipe. After testing I found out I was allergic to everything but horses, dogs & cockroaches. After many years shots my doctor said I needed to move out of Houston & most of Texas.

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    I was never a Phil Donahue watcher, but on bday I caught a part of a show about kids with allergies. They showed kids using the palm off their hand to white their nose, just like I did all my life. When the allergy doctor asked why I thought I had allergies I mentioned the palm to nose wipe. After testing I found out I was allergic to everything but horses, dogs & cockroaches. After many years shots my doctor said I needed to move out of Houston & most of Texas.
    For a minute there I thought the doc was going to tell you that you're allergic to your palm. That would/could ruin a sex life.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    After testing I found out I was allergic to everything but horses, dogs & cockroaches.
    I feel sorry for the "sick-but-I-don't-know-why" folks who, in desperation, enter "allergic to everything" into a search engine and, after a lot of study, go to a competent medical professional and find confirmation that they are, indeed, allergic to damn near everything. It's possible to be so allergic to so many things that life hardly seems worth living.

As I get older, I find I'm becoming allergic to more and more things. I'm already mildly allergic to a couple of medications I have to take and that's bad enough. But there are other, environmental allergies that become more and more of a PITA every year.

Phooey.

Top Bottom