• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Sure wish I wasn't so busy right now Vaq. Would really like to get out there and help where I could.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I suspect my ability to hit anything out to 500 yards is marginal at best, but to me, trying is where the fun is. I'm just about more interested in the social aspect.

I've shot to 800 before but not with my own rifle. It's helped significantly for me to have someone who knew their equipment / adjustments and had a very nice optic.

Most of my shooting has been under 500yds as well. Same fundamentals but you add a layer of complexity for wind and the extreme bullet drops.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I didn't realize Abeline is only 2 1/2 hrs out. Obviously, this weekend is over already. We'd be willing to drive over and help out. Probably a payday weekend would be best. If you have tools, we have hands.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Well considering I just got a 308 bolt gun im interested in the occasional meet out there. I've got Best of the West nearby but always enjoy meetups.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

str8shot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2015
    There's something special about having enough time to think you missed before hearing the steel ring.
    So very true. Especially if you can spot bullet flight. Even more fun with a spotter.

With practice and good form you can spot your impacts from about 300yds out.
    +1

Vaquero that looks like heaven to me.... If ever you want of need help brush clearing for range time and I am able I would love this!!! Damn Houston drive times!

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    Our young Airman said he would help out if you need him. He'll be out there in about 3 weeks. Of course he just had a baby so he might be a little busier than he's anticipating.

Top Bottom