• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cpileri

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    near Fort Hood (Killeen)
    sure thats alot of ammo, but not for 1200 guns.

at a weight of just over 2.6lbs per 100rds of 9mm or 223/556, 2 tons is 80,000 rounds, maybe less.

Divided by 1200guns, not enough ammo per gun for most collectors.

Am i right?

;)

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    There's no good reason for any of these items to have been removed from the home.
    If the cops needed to run serial numbers, they should inventory in place.

Se7en62

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2015
    That Holler Up Yonder, Texas
    Why are you so anti-LEO? They have a hard job and have the right to take dead people's private property.
    Are the cylinders not firing in the right sequence for you to see reason? How do you figure LEO's "have the right to take dead people's property?"

Anyone else getting the feeling that "The Dan" must have driven the van "The Lox" rode in on from Kommiefornia?

rp-

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    converse
    Wow! He's gonna be in deep doodoo if da po-leece find out that any of those weapons are illegal.
    Seeing as how some are still in packaging and have tags I'm guessing they were all legit. The fact the fuzz hadn't shown up says they were likely mostly acquired before they got so anal about everything there. That and some may have been gun show guns.

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    Are the cylinders not firing in the right sequence for you to see reason? How do you figure LEO's "have the right to take dead people's property?"

Anyone else getting the feeling that "The Dan" must have driven the van "The Lox" rode in on from Kommiefornia?

TheDan was being sarcastic. ;)

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park

I know it's hard and all to read sarcasm on the internet but damn I thought he made it obvious.

Blind Sniper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bay City, MI

No, but I am getting the feeling that either you or Dan screwed up on the sarcasm with that post.

rp-

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    converse
    when you can measure your ammo by the ton, that's awesome

I call that winning!!!

"Notify next of kin..." That's it. They don't have the right or legal authority to remove ANY of the firearms or ammunition without probable cause of a crime being or about to be committed. They say they don't expect any foul play, so this looks like a another LAPD/CHP screw-up.

yeah, they will fire up the chop saws if they can and destroy that private property
    Sadly, California has rules in place that allow the cops to get away with that kind of crap. They will probably notify next of kin after things have been destroyed then pull the old "sorry!"

They will inventory it is 1200 Phoenix 22 pistols and cut a check for $70 for total damages...

Nate C

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    Black Cat Ridge
    Some of you are rabidly anti-authority no matter what, and I get that. However, those California police are doing everything according to laws that are on the books out there, and those laws exist for good reason.

Sent from my HTC first using Tapatalk

rp-

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    converse
    Some of you are rabidly anti-authority no matter what, and I get that. However, those California police are doing everything according to laws that are on the books out there, and those laws exist for good reason.

Sent from my HTC first using Tapatalk
    No the laws exist because they elect idiots out there... That's why I moved to Texas. Hell, I even stopped calling this place texass!

Shorting after I moved out of San Diego I saw their anti-open carry law fall. That was a sad day seeing as how they were the only safe haven left in Cali. I'll be there next week though and might meet up with a couple old gun buddies. I'll see if anything's changed

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX

What's the good reason for REQUIRING a locked cabinet or safe, regardless of who lives in a household?

Good idea? Sure.

ILLEGAL? Bullshit.

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    Nice to see they are taking such good care of the deceased's estate: throw all his shit in a big pile on the stone.

Pretty much unfolding just like everyone said it would, now they just need to take the best guns for themselves, destroy a bunch of the rest, and then give the remaining 200 rusted and gouged up guns to the next of kin.

usa-california-gun-cache-found.jpg

Of course the resident jack booted thug apologist will see nothing wrong with all this.

Top Bottom