Texas SOT

‘Meghan Doesn’t Like It’: Harry Sells Rifle Collection To Reportedly Please Meghan

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    Funny how that didn't bother her until AFTER they got married. I'll marry them and then I'll change them!

I had a wonderful girlfriend back in the 90's.....she was really great. We talked about marriage. The deal-breaker was, she said she would never let me have my gun collection in "our house". That pretty much ended things.

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    Marriage is a serious proposal and not to be taken lightly. Seemingly simple differences of opinion that occur in the dating process can morph into huge issues later on. Finance, religion, and politics.......mainly. It's good to work that all out before committing.

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    All of that being said.....If "carrot top" wants to buy some new Purdy doubles in the future to take on safari......he won't have a problem......once he kicks the "dutchess" to the curb....or vice versa.

Old_Inspector

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2011
    Spring, Texas
    Reminds me of his father. Prince Charles gave up his rifles and hunting to please Princess Diana. Shortly after that he found he liked his former mistress more and dropped Diana to go back to her. After Diana's death, he married his old flame. Pu**y-whipped is Pu**y-whipped. Like father, like son.

joeb1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2019
    Arizona
    Inasmuch as Harry is currently *****-whipped, the one thing the man isn't is a sissy. He has a combat record and an excellent reputation as a CCT in Afghanistan before newspapers breached the blackout protecting him, helped Gurkhas repel a Taliban attack, and performed patrol duty in hostile areas while in country. In 2012, he returned to Afghanistan as a Apache co-pilot and gunner at Camp Bastion in southern Afghanistan for a four month tour despite the Taliban threatening him specifically.

It wasn't until he met this soap opera slag that his life (and reputation) went downhill! But I still respect his and his brother's military service to their country.
    Just add "Current" to the sign.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Txhillbilly

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    North Texas
    It's funny that when most guy's say "I Do" the wife then says "No,You Used To"!

I was 2 weeks away from getting married back in the early 80's. I woke up one morning and thought,What the hell are you thinking? Called her mom to cancel the wedding,dumped her ass,and never gave it a second thought.
    It was the smartest thing that I ever did.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    anibal79
    Top Bottom