‘Meghan Doesn’t Like It’: Harry Sells Rifle Collection To Reportedly Please Meghan

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Might want to brush up on your history. He's not related to any of those. When the British monarchy died out they imported Germans.

I have much stronger relations to Scottish nobility than the British monarchy does.

Hell some of my ancestors were sent to America because they lost the British civil war.

All the European royals are so interbred, he's still part of that bloodline. Just not a direct descendant of most of 'em. OK, maybe not the Bruce.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    It's sad that he's the end product of the bloodline of Charlemagne, William the Conqueror, Richard the Lionheart, Robert the Bruce, Henry V...

Heavily polluted with incest, but yeah sure same blood line. I think 20% of all asian men have a direct genetic relation to Genghis Khan, most of them ain't that trust me.

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    This how you keep your guns and your wife:

6tzgRUk.gif

Attachments

• 6tzgRUk.gif
      6tzgRUk.gif
      82.1 KB · Views: 332

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    Might want to brush up on your history. He's not related to any of those. When the British monarchy died out they imported Germans.

I have much stronger relations to Scottish nobility than the British monarchy does.

Hell some of my ancestors were sent to America because they lost the British civil war.

Are you related to William Wallace?

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Before you all gang up on the poor guy, let me remind you that many of you (and me) were hooked up with women that screwed up our lives back when we were young and stupid. I have the divorce papers - and little else - to prove that it happened to me. No matter how often we older fellows try, the young guys sniff those pheromones and ignore us completely. We did the same back then.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Before you all gang up on the poor guy, let me remind you that many of you (and me) were hooked up with women that screwed up our lives back when we were young and stupid. I have the divorce papers - and little else - to prove that it happened to me. No matter how often we older fellows try, the young guys sniff those pheromones and ignore us completely. We did the same back then.

He's old enough to know better. Pretty soon he's gonna be a divorced former royal with minimal job skills to fall back on and a huge alimony payment.

Top Bottom