Texas SOT

‘Meghan Doesn’t Like It’: Harry Sells Rifle Collection To Reportedly Please Meghan

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    I'm not sure if you are talking about the female or the guns. But, your statement applies to both. He just made the wrong choice.
    I'd be the first to say I suspect so, but if you happen to believe in your marriage vows, "For better of for worse" and you are a man of your word, it'd be the guns that you get creative with while'st you work on things.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Apparently they both fell in love with the who they wanted each other to be. Not who they were.
    My wife found out real quick while we were dateing. I don't change for anyone. I am what I am, take it or leave it. I haven't tried to change who she is either.
    We both however had room for improvement without changing who we were.
    No win situation there.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Apparently they both fell in love with the who they wanted each other to be. Not who they were.
    My wife found out real quick while we were dateing. I don't change for anyone. I am what I am, take it or leave it. I haven't tried to change who she is either.
    No win situation there.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    No win situation there.
    For their sake, I'm afraid you're right.

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    No win situation there.

You can say that again.

joeb1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2019
    Arizona
    1cb5fdc71704806d3452b5d69b75d861.jpg

Attachments

• 1cb5fdc71704806d3452b5d69b75d861.jpg
      1cb5fdc71704806d3452b5d69b75d861.jpg
      29.6 KB · Views: 379

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Before you all gang up on the poor guy, let me remind you that many of you (and me) were hooked up with women that screwed up our lives back when we were young and stupid. I have the divorce papers - and little else - to prove that it happened to me. No matter how often we older fellows try, the young guys sniff those pheromones and ignore us completely. We did the same back then.
    I skipped my first few marriages, jumped straight to the last one.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    I'd be the first to say I suspect so, but if you happen to believe in your marriage vows, "For better of for worse" and you are a man of your word, it'd be the guns that you get creative with while'st you work on things.
    You can keep your vows and your guns. Just don't get rid of your wife. If she has a problem with them, she can keep her vows and get over it.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!

Inasmuch as Harry is currently pussy-whipped, the one thing the man isn't is a sissy. He has a combat record and an excellent reputation as a CCT in Afghanistan before newspapers breached the blackout protecting him, helped Gurkhas repel a Taliban attack, and performed patrol duty in hostile areas while in country. In 2012, he returned to Afghanistan as a Apache co-pilot and gunner at Camp Bastion in southern Afghanistan for a four month tour despite the Taliban threatening him specifically.

It wasn't until he met this soap opera slag that his life (and reputation) went downhill! But I still respect his and his brother's military service to their country.

Dredens

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2014
    Sealy
    I mean, a woman marrying a man they don't like aspects of with the intention of changing him afterward is a tale as old as time. I used to be engaged to a pretty hardcore leftist feminist (or so she'd like people to believe; she overplayed what she actually believed in in public a lot for the social validation and acceptance). After she went back to college she got more radicalized and we separated. Still never sold any of my guns for her though lol.

Top Bottom