• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    If he did get the boot I would be the first one to publicly lobby to get him unbanned.( if you have read some of the exchanges between us this might surprise some people) He kinda grows on you, like toe fungus sometimes, but he does( mostly) add to the site.
    Someone once described me like this..... "Dang, you are like that junkyard dog I once hated, then you started to grow on me and now I like you Dammit". LOL We all have our beliefs and I KNOW you all now know mine. LOL But I don't sugar coat it and some don't and never will like that. I gotta say I have adopted a new found respect over the last few months and rightfully deserved for Hoji. And GHG, put the weed down ya Stoner!! lol

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Well, Vernix, while articulate and apparently well educated made statements that basically read " I am doing things just to piss y'all off so I can relive my days of being an officious dick weasel" and the like.
    Good boot and as the deputy of Mayberry would say "Nip it in the bud!"

Bdee,OTH, is a hand wringing liberal and up until he basically started posting statements that denigrated everyone that is a member here was somewhat tolerable.
    These are pretty good reasons for bans I thinks, but I hope we are careful with such. When you stifle free speech, intelligence goes on strike.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    I have to say being a right wing half racist in some senses nut job and still haven't been banned, I've never had a problem with nor asked any Libtards be banned from this site. Other than their sheer ignorance for the truth/facts, I have fun F'ing with them. lol

Add- And I believe EVERY Libtard should own/understand guns so they would leave mine the Phuk alone!! Oh and stop voting stuck on Stupid....

Last edited:

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    For the last 40 years my sister describes me as crude, rude and socially unacceptable.

For some stupid reason, she gets mad at me when I tell her I don't have a problem with that.

Yup, she is a liberal.

sent from an idgit coffeeholic

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    For the last 40 years my sister describes me as crude, rude and socially unacceptable.

For some stupid reason, she gets mad at me when I tell her I don't have a problem with that.

Yup, she is a liberal.

It's all a "control issue" on her part. She can't impact your personality (I have an older sister!). :green:

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    It's all a "control issue" on her part. She can't impact your personality (I have an older sister!). :green:
    She's a year younger than me. Always has thought her shit don't stink. Truth is, financially and just about evry other way, she is no better off than me. Her kids, except one, are snobs with multiple divorces and broke. Yet she looks down on me for not thinking like her. SMDH
    She didn't ask my opinion, be damned if I ask hers. That's mostly what she don't like.

Oh well, life sucks, on with the show!!!!!! Who's got ammo!!????

Vernix

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2011
    Once was Mexico.
    Hi guys.

Here's a youtube clip that shows I'm a real person and not a troll. Me with my 1983 FA Valmet!

Vernix

Got banned temporarily as a troll from these forums where I've posted for 5 years. I'm legit.
    I apologize for being too in-your-face confrontational on a board with a lot of long term posters who don't know me.

I'm the converse of liberal Steven Colbert in his former-show-persona of an ultraconservative.
    I sometimes (daily?) find it fun to be the player of the gun owning liberal.

The best way to screw up our right to free speech is abuse it.

Yeah, I own guns and voted for George W and for Barack O.
    Several reasons.
    High on the list is to gall some of my friends an as fodder for debate in 4 year aliquots!
    Our president's very limited power is one of our nation's strengths.

I'll lurk more and post less and with more brevity, eh?

Vernix

Last edited:

Vernix

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2011
    Once was Mexico.
    Some people just never learn. You're one of them.

Some people think they know it all.

I'm most definitely NOT one of those.
    Lord, let me keep learning.

I hope Ill never deluding myself into thinking I've learned all there is.

I don't believe half of what I say.
    I certainly, therefore, question what others say.

Free speech is a national treasure.
    Savor it.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Some people think they know it all.

I'm most definitely NOT one of those.
    Lord, let me keep learning.

I hope Ill never deluding myself into thinking I've learned all there is.

I don't believe half of what I say.
    I certainly, therefore, question what others say.

Free speech is a national treasure.
    Savor it.
    OMG!!

I actually agree with what ol Vern just posted as it applies to me as well!! :roflfunny:

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Every time I've seen this I was laughing in tears!! And for this thread it's appropriate!! :roflfunny:

image-X2.jpg

Top Bottom