• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    And it's nothing compared to Scott, and i's ups and downs lol. I've warmed up to Scott since. Maybe it was just my bias against lawyers . He banned me maybe twice and once for 30 days lol. I swore I'd never come back to this forum. Lol.
    It's all good.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    MH. Pointed at the fence. Connected squarely.

Scap. 'Nuther wrap of tape. A little tighter.
    Don't want that head getting bigger.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Well, Vernix, while articulate and apparently well educated made statements that basically read " I am doing things just to piss y'all off so I can relive my days of being an officious dick weasel" and the like.
    Good boot and as the deputy of Mayberry would say "Nip it in the bud!"

Bdee,OTH, is a hand wringing liberal and up until he basically started posting statements that denigrated everyone that is a member here was somewhat tolerable. Tejano Scott stated a while ago that if you come out and just start talking shit about everyone, how shitty this forum is, etc, then you would be getting the boot.

Kind of like if someone you invited to your home took a shit on the pillow in the spare bedroom before leaving, even if they were ideal guests before that, you would probably not invite them back.

There is one more that I think needs warning. Most of his posts were removed when the Walmart thread was nuked.
    It is in bad form to move from a utopian shithole of a state and come to a site called TEXAS Gun Talk, and espouse how much better your utopian shithole was compared to Texas. That shit right there needs to be an instaban.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Well, Vernix, while articulate and apparently well educated made statements that basically read " I am doing things just to piss y'all off so I can relive my days of being an officious dick weasel" and the like.

Bdee,OTH, is a hand wringing liberal and up until he basically started posting statements that denigrated everyone that is a member here was somewhat tolerable. Tejano Scott stated a while ago that if you come out and just start talking shit about everyone, how shitty this forum is, etc, then you would be getting the boot.

Kind of like if someone you invited to your home took a shit on the pillow in the spare bedroom before leaving, even if they were ideal guests before that, you would probably not invite them back.

There is one more that I think needs warning. Most of his posts were removed when the Walmart thread was nuked.
    It is in bad form to move from a utopian shithole of a state and come to a site called TEXAS Gun Talk, and espouse how much better your utopian shithole was compared to Texas. That shit right there needs to be an instaban.

Can't disagree with any of that.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress

California is gone too.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Hell No he didn't get banned. Place wouldn't be the same without him. Nobody gives me more hell over cannabis then Skeeter.

He's symbolic around here.
    If he did get the boot I would be the first one to publicly lobby to get him unbanned.( if you have read some of the exchanges between us this might surprise some people) He kinda grows on you, like toe fungus sometimes, but he does( mostly) add to the site.

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    If he did get the boot I would be the first one to publicly lobby to get him unbanned.( if you have read some of the exchanges between us this might surprise some people) He kinda grows on you, like toe fungus sometimes, but he does( mostly) add to the site.

In some cultures the toe fungus is promoted to combat the flesh eating bacteria. Just saying.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK

Lolololol, Right? He has ZERO filter on his mouth. Never a dull moment with Skeeter.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angee
    Top Bottom