Gun Zone Deals

What preps (if any) are you making for the Zimmerman verdict?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    This is not going to go over well considering all the crap that's going on.. so count to ten before cap'n a round off toward AZ..

I felt that O's election was a shining moment in Americas history..

As a Republican, VN Vet, Arizonian i supported Mac in 08.. I remember getting a call from my late Brother Gary the night of the elections.. Bub was a retired Major, (mustang O) 20 in uniform, another 20 in DOD.. a tad right of Gingus Cong.. Both of us felt / hoped, that while O was the opposite of our political beliefs, his back ground in academia might make up for experience..

I felt then, and to this day believe, that on that November night, America PROVED to the world it was NOT a Nation of prejudice..

The reality of course is we elected an empty suit that gave a great speech .. Our first Black POTUS could have been a Dr Ben Carson, or a Congressman like West, or a Military man like Powell.. Nope we elected an empty suit...

but he sure can deliver a speech..

As long as he has a teleprompter....
    ARJ Defense ad

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I don't believe Os winning the presidency proved anything regarding race in this nation. The fact that many votes for him based on his race alone shows just the opposite.

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    During the “Justice for Trayvon Martin rally” in Portland, Oregon, one man tells the crowd that every 28 hours a young black person is killed by a “security guard who’s trigger happy” or a “racist who’s talking and killing young black boys.”
    “I’m tired of waiting”“Every f***ing cop is a f***ing target”, refers to police Captain Mark Kruger as a “target”, and proclaims “We need to start making moves that’ll show them we have power to force them into positions that we want them in.”
    Of course, the mob gave him a rousing applause when he was finished

Does that guy work for Eric Holder?

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    In Killeen, we just had an officer get killed and its amazing watching people pull together. I think if anyone started firing on our cops out here like the guy called for in that rally-our cops would probably find a decent sized force of civilians stepping up for voluntary ride alongs to back up the cops.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I can't remember if it was during his 1st campaign or term but he was passin' gass ... err ... giving a speech and referred to the Marines as corpes man.

Can't really blame him, why should the POTUS know what the Corps is or how to say it?

Those are the guys who hold umbrellas, right?

erratadata

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    NW SAN Antonio
    That's what I was wondering.

Pretty sure no one around here is going to start or even go near a riot.

Sent from a creepy ass cracka.
    My son lives down off of Rigsby (San Antonio), and he said he saw protesters when he went to the bank. He said one of them was carrying a "George Zimmerman is KKK" sign. Talk about idiocy.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    I can't remember if it was during his 1st campaign or term but he was passin' gass ... err ... giving a speech and referred to the Marines as corpes man.

Can't really blame him, why should the POTUS know what the Corps is or how to say it?
    Obama was referring to a Navy or Marine "Medic" which everyone should know, especially the Commander-in-Chief, is a Corpsman. (Pronounced Core- Man) If a Military Engineer from Canada, such as myself, knows the difference between an Army Medic and a Navy Corpsman, then shouldn't the firkin' C.inC. know this too?

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    My son lives down off of Rigsby (San Antonio), and he said he saw protesters when he went to the bank. He said one of them was carrying a "George Zimmerman is KKK" sign. Talk about idiocy.
    That's a crappy way to talk about a brutha. George's Great-Grandfather was half black, so his grandfather was 1/4 black, his mother 1/8 Black making Mr. Zimmerman 1/16 Black. That's all it takes to legally be considered Black.

Last edited:

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    Large groups of that race gathered in Oakland, CA, on Sunday night to protest (read: cause destruction of private property) the verdict of Not Guilty for Zimmerman
    Zimmerman’s parents are in hiding because they have been receiving many death threats. This is according to them, but I have no reason to doubt the claim.
    A white jogger was abducted by three members of that race in Mississippi. Before bludgeoning him into unconsciousness, they told him, “This is for Trayvon!”
    In Baltimore, a witness to the beating of a Hispanic man at the hands of a group of young members of this race said that the attackers repeated the refrain: “This is for Trayvon!”
    A business in Chester County, PA, was graffitied with the imperative “Kill Zimmerman” spray-painted in red on the front façade–and not even artistically. The building was then set on fire.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    [video]http://www.inquisitr.com/856630/new-black-panthers-offer-10k-for-george-zimmerman-capture-video/[/video]

ETA: OK, this may be the old video...

Last edited:

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    That's a crappy way to talk about a brutha. George's Great-Grandfather was half black, so his grandfather was 1/4 black, his mother 1/8 Black making Mr. Zimmerman 1/16 Black. That's all it takes to legally be considered Black.

That all it takes to be legally considered black? How did you come up with that statistic?

Top Bottom