ARJ Defense ad

What preps (if any) are you making for the Zimmerman verdict?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Yeah, a lot of things piss me off too, Yes, I'm sure there are lots of assinine rants by Whites on Youtube but Kamua Kambon's (a former University of North Carolina professor) statements were made at Howard, one of the most prestigious Black universities in the U.S. and to applause! Doesn't that suggest to you that the sentiments expressed by that nut job have great acceptance amongst Blacks in this country?

this wasn't you're whole quote, but something i want to respond to.. first i'm sure you saw my post apologizing for the P.O. thing.. Wasn't a Christian response and i meant it.. Just don't see that posting hate after hate makes it anything but worse.. i'm guessing you and i've both been around long enough to remember "real" unrest.. had a Black friend go home for his fathers funeralwhile we were in the PI in 67, came back and told us the fighting in Detroit was worse than in Vietnam.. the event itself is over, no winners, never will be, and everyone's pretty much a loser..

I will say i'm sickened that the AG's office is even thinking about bringing charges.. This borders on grounds to turn the flag upside down, and i don't think i've felt that way before..

The FBI had in depth interviews with 12 involved post shooting.. their conclusion was that no racial issues were involved in the shooting.. our top cops (supposed to be anyway) post event, in depth, no issues.. period.. For the AG to throw gas on the fire at this time is disgusting, and makes it a racial issue (for real) for the first time.. I'm more upset about this than i've been about anything for a long time.. and i see an empty suit setting "back" race relations in America as opposed to addressing honest problems..

Democrats in Congress could care less about the number of Black on Black shootings that happen in the inner Cities every weekend, it's a perfect example of throwing money at a problem in the hopes it will go away..

If only POTUS cared the problem could be addressed, and with luck solved, but instead it's a conversation that America can't have..

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I honestly don't care what color everybody is, so long as this country gets back to what it was meant to be.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    I want to be khaki

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

du4a5adu.jpg

Sent from a creepy ass cracka.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    The funny thing? With all of the racial stuff now being thrown back and forth, none of it will even matter for that much longer. Another few decades and we'll all be beige anyways. ;) LOL
    This was actually a discussion I was part of years back in high school. Was sitting at a table with some friends talking about random stuff like we always did, when one guy piped up with a comment something along the lines of how he wished everyone would just breed together so nobody would be singled out by race. As the discussion progressed, we quickly came to the obvious conclusion that it wouldn't matter - there would just be some other metric used to segregate folks. Height, weight, hair color, eye color, build, language, affluence, nationality, social caste, you name it. Anything and everything can be and is used against us, every day. Doesn't matter what your background is. The best of us have learned to celebrate and embrace our differences, and have become individually and collaboratively stronger because of it.

These protests? They're a HUGE step backwards, for everyone.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    This was actually a discussion I was part of years back in high school. Was sitting at a table with some friends talking about random stuff like we always did, when one guy piped up with a comment something along the lines of how he wished everyone would just breed together so nobody would be singled out by race. As the discussion progressed, we quickly came to the obvious conclusion that it wouldn't matter - there would just be some other metric used to segregate folks. Height, weight, hair color, eye color, build, language, affluence, nationality, social caste, you name it. Anything and everything can be and is used against us, every day. Doesn't matter what your background is. The best of us have learned to celebrate and embrace our differences, and have become individually and collaboratively stronger because of it.

Just check out places like India. All the same color, with a well known, obvious and insurmountable caste system firmly in place with all of the same complications as "racism".

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    What gets me is that many of the protests focus on "stand your ground" laws. The SW comment is just one example.

How many of these people even know what "stand your ground" means in the context of the law? I know it's a waste of mental energy to try and make sense of it because they aren't interested in understanding what happened, the legalities of it, or the actual evidence of the case. They WANT an excuse to be mad, something to validate their unfounded feelings that it is someone else's fault.

I guess that's what really pisses me off about the whole situation. I can handle someone having a different opinion so long as they can support that opinion with facts, or at least present a logical explanation of how they came to their conclusion.

These people are completely ignoring the facts and refusing to accept any type of education on the subject which might invalidate their feelings if wrongdoing. Makes me wanna slap somebody.

Case in point: I got a new guy on my crew who knows almost nothing about the case. Within only a few minutes I had him change his opinion of zimmermans guilt at least 4 times by giving extremely basic information from the case(it was an interesting experiment). At what point he changed his opinion from innocent to guilty simple because I said TM only had Skittles and Arizona tea. Changed again when I said TM had THC in his system.

I showed the media pictures of TM and GZ and he said GZ was guilty. Showed a more up to date picture of the two and he said GZ would be innocent.

He also said that GZ was a wimp because he was getting beat up by a kid because the kid was skinny and GZ was not(he declined an experiment I proposed where we could see if my skinny ass could whip his). The. Said GZ must have got his but kicked in the media photo because "his head looked swollen".

This is thought process of many people in this country and the reason I had I put him in a different truck for the day.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX

That's why I'm glad I was raised the way I was. I don't see "race", I see people in varying degrees of who has a better tan than me or not. ;) It's just too bad that there are still so many people out there, of all races, that totally fit their racial stereotypes to a T.

I think the fact that things have now been pushed to the point of Eric Holder announcing that they need to focus on "reevaluating" "stand your ground laws" is simply a public display of their original intent. It perfectly explains the opportunism at play here with the Obama administration jumping on this self defense shooting, encouraging certain things and fanning the flames to turn it into something that it was not. Now they have a "good excuse" and another situation they can try to twist towards implementing further gun control restrictions. It's really kind of blatant if you think about it.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    I suppose the most logical question, is if Stevie Wonder still tours at all. It's like a cat saying it's done with taking showers.

Top Bottom