APOD Firearms

What preps (if any) are you making for the Zimmerman verdict?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    you claim him he is yours!!!
    Sold to da white people!! Cheap

Well, White or Black he's still the president of OUR country and we're stuck with him for another 3+ years. I don't mind telling you that even though I didn't vote for him, I did have hopes that Blacks would respond positively by America electing it's first "Black" president. Unfortunately Obama is too far a Leftist and far too steeped in Chicago "thug" style politics to have made a good president...it has nothing to do with his color and everything to do with his values.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Sapper740,

After seeing some of these incidents popping up, specifically them shutting down highways and what not, I'm actually going to take back what I said about you being "over prepared". Not saying I'm changing anything in my set up, but I can kind of understand what you're talking about.

Maybe I was expecting better from people. Shame on me, I suppose.

Thank you for that. I know it's tough for us to admit such things sometimes, just ask my wife, she'll tell you that! What's sad about this whole thing is that we even have to have this discussion at all but unfortunately there are far too many people in this country that thrive when racial tensions are high. We expect better of our country's leaders when race so obviously played no part whatsoever in the incident yet here we are, contemplating another long divisive trial over Zimmerman and Civil Rights. It's the last thing this country needs right now.

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    During the “Justice for Trayvon Martin rally” in Portland, Oregon, one man tells the crowd that every 28 hours a young black person is killed by a “security guard who’s trigger happy” or a “racist who’s talking and killing young black boys.”
    “I’m tired of waiting”“Every f***ing cop is a f***ing target”, refers to police Captain Mark Kruger as a “target”, and proclaims “We need to start making moves that’ll show them we have power to force them into positions that we want them in.”
    Of course, the mob gave him a rousing applause when he was finished

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    During the “Justice for Trayvon Martin rally” in Portland, Oregon, one man tells the crowd that every 28 hours a young black person is killed by a “security guard who’s trigger happy” or a “racist who’s talking and killing young black boys.”
    “I’m tired of waiting”“Every f***ing cop is a f***ing target”, refers to police Captain Mark Kruger as a “target”, and proclaims “We need to start making moves that’ll show them we have power to force them into positions that we want them in.”

They're gonna start something they can't finish.
    They need to think long and hard about the final outcome.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Sigh!!!

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

Luckily, the people who spew this rhetoric tend to be the most cowardly when it comes to taking action. They get the crowd riled up and feel important, but they're nothing but hot air.

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    whats that thing about needing three things for a fire.. combustible material, "spark", and air..

All of the material is in place, plenty of "air", and the AG's office and the Media are outdoing each other trying to be the spark..

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I was just told at lunch today that Zimmerman's High School Prom date was Black.
    How is that for being racist, lol....

Disclaimer: Don't know if this is true or not, though.

PapaG

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    Near College Station
    I was living in Kalifiornia, with my Texas born and raised dad during the Watts riots. We could see the smoke from Watts burning in the distance. It was on TV and I do not think there was anything else on. Rodney King riot, I was back in Texas and married with children.

The River Oaks people need to think about this weekend protests and what they are going to do. Get everybody that has a diesel truck that has the pump jacked up, or chipped and start off in front of the protest. Throw some mistery marval oil in the tank too. No Bio-Diesel Trucks allowed.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Just check out places like India. All the same color, with a well known, obvious and insurmountable caste system firmly in place with all of the same complications as "racism".

Unfortunately India has also been plagued by violence against Christians in recent decades. Christians, especially those who have converted have been under attack from both Hindu Nationalists and Moslems. Churches have been burned, pastors murdered and nuns raped. Anti-Christian violence in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia I work with two people from India who are ashamed and disgusted by the actions of their countrymen.

Last edited:

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    I was living in Kalifiornia, with my Texas born and raised dad during the Watts riots. We could see the smoke from Watts burning in the distance. It was on TV and I do not think there was anything else on. Rodney King riot, I was back in Texas and married with children.

The River Oaks people need to think about this weekend protests and what they are going to do. Get everybody that has a diesel truck that has the pump jacked up, or chipped and start off in front of the protest. Throw some mistery marval oil in the tank too. No Bio-Diesel Trucks allowed.

I just read about the planned demonstrations between the two opposing groups this weekend. Look out people, it's on!

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    This is not going to go over well considering all the crap that's going on.. so count to ten before cap'n a round off toward AZ..

I felt that O's election was a shining moment in Americas history..

As a Republican, VN Vet, Arizonian i supported Mac in 08.. I remember getting a call from my late Brother Gary the night of the elections.. Bub was a retired Major, (mustang O) 20 in uniform, another 20 in DOD.. a tad right of Gingus Cong.. Both of us felt / hoped, that while O was the opposite of our political beliefs, his back ground in academia might make up for experience..

I felt then, and to this day believe, that on that November night, America PROVED to the world it was NOT a Nation of prejudice..

The reality of course is we elected an empty suit that gave a great speech .. Our first Black POTUS could have been a Dr Ben Carson, or a Congressman like West, or a Military man like Powell.. Nope we elected an empty suit...

but he sure can deliver a speech..

Top Bottom