• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I don't support secession. But I do support state nullification of unjust federal laws. I would like to see Texas and other states tell the feds that any federal attempt to enforce those laws will be stymied....up to and including the arrest of fed officials for official oppression and other state laws. Gum up the works bad enough, and the fed will have to decide how to react. If the fed overreacts, other states will resist as well.

Eventually, the Bi-Coms will only have power in their few loyal areas and be forced to leave the rest of the nation alone.....

>

Especially if that "nullification" is to abide by our U S Constitution, which the law clearly violated. We shouldn't have to wait for the Supreme Court to decide everything.

leVieux
    Gun Zone Deals

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Been upstate, met alot of nice people. Would not go to NYC for love or money. But then I avoid Austin, Dallas, Houston and San Antonio too. Love them backroads.

Learn to talk slow. Texans only talk as fast as they can think. Talk really, really slow for me. LOL! And never admit to eating anything other than BBQ or TexMex. Learn a few cuss words in Spanish and always demand salsa with your breakfast burrito.
    I talk too fast, it's a long time habit (judges used to get pissed off at me for testifying fast while on the stand), I curse like I was raised in the Hotel Bahia in Mexicali (lots of nice girls worked there), and I rarely ask for typical salsa on a breakfast burrito or any Mexican food. I'd rather go with salsa fresca, aka: pico de gallo, cannot get enough of it. Then again, I'd rather have a breakfast of bacon, sunny side up or loosely scrambled eggs, rye toast with lots of butter (or better yet a Thomas' English muffin - or a real bagel but I am not getting any real bagels here), home fries with lots of well browned onion (not hash browns), bacon (no adding more bacon is not a mistake) and coffee (hot, black and nasty - the same as I have enjoyed some of my women). Sometimes I substitute a ribeye steak for the bacon.

Niemand Besonderes

Nobody Special
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2020
    Williamson County
    >

Especially if that "nullification" is to abide by our U S Constitution, which the law clearly violated. We shouldn't have to wait for the Supreme Court to decide everything.

leVieux
    We mistakenly think that SCOTUS has the last word on whether or not the Constitution has been breached. The States are the final authority.

IndyDave1776

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    Indiana
    >

leVieux
    Waiting for the SC after it was packed with 9/9 Red Frank (FDR) appointees is how we got where we are.

Niemand Besonderes

Nobody Special
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2020
    Williamson County
    Waiting for the SC after it was packed with 9/9 Red Frank (FDR) appointees is how we got where we are.
    "Red Frank"... I like that.
    My beloved Marxist father gave me the middle name Franklin for his hero FDR. Fortunately, my dear old dad's attempts to indoctrinate me never worked, even as a lad.
    I just spoke to him today. Even he wants little or no part of what these Demonicrat radicals are doing now.

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    This is from about a week ago, I think.
    Everything is about fear now days. What if your car breaks down to burial insurance. Then there is that ScamVirus that will kill you unless you wear a stupid mask and stay away from people. Of course, we haven't stopped handling money yet.

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    I talk too fast, it's a long time habit (judges used to get pissed off at me for testifying fast while on the stand), I curse like I was raised in the Hotel Bahia in Mexicali (lots of nice girls worked there), and I rarely ask for typical salsa on a breakfast burrito or any Mexican food. I'd rather go with salsa fresca, aka: pico de gallo, cannot get enough of it. Then again, I'd rather have a breakfast of bacon, sunny side up or loosely scrambled eggs, rye toast with lots of butter (or better yet a Thomas' English muffin - or a real bagel but I am not getting any real bagels here), home fries with lots of well browned onion (not hash browns), bacon (no adding more bacon is not a mistake) and coffee (hot, black and nasty - the same as I have enjoyed some of my women). Sometimes I substitute a ribeye steak for the bacon.
    Kids now days talk ninety miles an hour, so you are good to go. I can tell they never called in a fire misson. LOL!

Niemand Besonderes

Nobody Special
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2020
    Williamson County
    Everything is about fear now days. What if your car breaks down to burial insurance. Then there is that ScamVirus that will kill you unless you wear a stupid mask and stay away from people. Of course, we haven't stopped handling money yet.
    Back when we had Nazi U-boats positioned in the Gulf of Mexico, Red Frank told us that the only thing we had to fear was fear itself.
    These days, Red Joe tells us that we should fear our neighbor.

As a side note, I have refused to put on any sort of muzzle, be it a dust/surgical mask, scarf, bandana, whatever, or any other mandated face covering during this whole communist (do what we say!) surge. I'm just curious if I'm alone or if there's anyone out there who also said "Bollocks!" to all of that and has had to deal with the consequences. I feel lonely.

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    Back when we had Nazi U-boats positioned in the Gulf of Mexico, Red Frank told us that the only thing we had to fear was fear itself.

As a side note, I have refused to put on any sort of muzzle, be it a dust/surgical mask, scarf, bandana, whatever, or any other mandated face covering during this whole communist (do what we say!) surge. I'm just curious if I'm alone or if there's anyone out there who also said "Bollocks!" to all of that and has had to deal with the consequences. I feel lonely.

The only time I've submitted is when taking my wife to the hospital for follow-ups on her surgery. I was accosted by a Karen once, I just smiled and told her I was special. I was lonely for a while, but have plenty of company now.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen

The only time I've submitted is when taking my wife to the hospital for follow-ups on her surgery. I was accosted by a Karen once, I just smiled and told her I was special. I was lonely for a while, but have plenty of company now.
    You are not alone.
    At least that is what the voices keep telling me. We don't wear one either.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    I had to go to the dentist and they required a mask. I cut a section of window screen and a rubber band to secure it. (They were NOT amused)

The next time went they said that I need a face covering, not a screen, so I put on a 'road-agent' bandana and when I walked in I demanded that the driver throw down the strong box.

Never wore one since but then I don't go to cities.

Last edited:

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    HB 1359 Referred to Committee!

On March 5th, House Bill 1359, also known as the Texas Independence Referendum Act (TIRA), was referred to the House Committee on State Affairs.

Now is the time to reach out to Chairman Chris Paddie, along with all other members of the committee asking them to give HB 1359 a hearing!

You can find contact information for all members on State Affairs using the link below:

Additionally, contact your respective state representative and specifically ask them to support giving HB 1359 a hearing by soliciting members on State Affairs. If you do not know who your state representative is, follow the link below to find out!

These next few weeks will be critical for the Texas Independence Referendum Act. The sooner HB 1359 is heard in committee, the greater the chance for it to be voted on before the full House!

In Liberty,

Kyle Biedermann

State House Representative

House District 73

ElevenBravo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    Texas has quite a number of Constitutions. Do they still apply? Because y'all have one from 1866 that "distinctly renounces" the right to secession.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Texas has quite a number of Constitutions. Do they still apply? Because y'all have one from 1866 that "distinctly renounces" the right to secession.
    How much of the US Constitution is being ignored?
    I think we're nigh on a reset. Just not one like obama envisioned.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Forced under duress and in order to expunge military government, and begs the question, how could Texas renounce what the Union said was never valid?

The only constitution Texas is bound by today is the current constitution and that is subject to amendment.

Article 1, Section 2 of said constitution states...

"All political power is inherent in the people, and all free governments are founded on their authority, and instituted for their benefit. The faith of the people of Texas stands pledged to the preservation of a republican form of government, and, subject to this limitation only, they have at all times the inalienable right to alter, reform or abolish their government in such manner as they may think expedient."

Top Bottom