• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Also, I didn’t question his loyalty. He stated where his is and I stated where mine is.

Whether intentional or not, your post came off as sounding like you questioned where his loyalties lie.

And in reference to your other previous post, I have never once said I hate living in Texas, or anything about Texas. Your remark there seems to question my loyalty to this great state of Texas.
    Lynx Defense

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    "State Rep. Andrew Murr, who represents Kerrville in the Texas Legislature, told The Kerrville Daily Times he’s receptive to the idea of letting Texans vote on whether to secede from the United States."

Niemand Besonderes

Nobody Special
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2020
    Williamson County
    Whether intentional or not, your post came off as sounding like you questioned where his loyalties lie.

And in reference to your other previous post, I have never once said I hate living in Texas, or anything about Texas. Your remark there seems to question my loyalty to this great state of Texas.
    You’re inferring where I ain’t implying. Read it again.

Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Well, we know where your loyalty is.
    Mine is with Texas.
    My family ancestors fought in every American war since 1776. Some bled, some didn’t.
    I am an American first, a Texan second.
    I don’t give a damn if you want to turn your back on the Flag and all it stands for. That’s your problem, not mine.

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    They were separating themselves from an unelected dictator that butchered his opposition.

Are you going to burn your Stars & Stripes and spit & kneel when the Star spangled Banner is sung?
    Not me. I pledge my allegiance to the Flag and the USA, and will vote the scoundrel democrats out at the next election... the legal process that the Texans & Tejanos did not have.
    Texians

Reactions: gll

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    My family ancestors fought in every American war since 1776. Some bled, some didn’t.
    I am an American first, a Texan second.
    I don’t give a damn if you want to turn your back on the Flag and all it stands for. That’s your problem, not mine.

What does the flag stand for, in your opinion?

And no, it’s not some trick question intended to set up an attack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    They were separating themselves from an unelected dictator that butchered his opposition.

Are you going to burn your Stars & Stripes and spit & kneel when the Star spangled Banner is sung?

I currently have no plans to do any of that. I don’t think anyone else does, hope I’m not wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016

Not me. I pledge my allegiance to the Flag and the USA, and will vote the scoundrel democrats out at the next election... the legal process that the Texans & Tejanos did not have.
    Isn't it possible that I could continue to respect the United States, it's constitution, and it's flag, without being part of it?

Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    If you respect the Constitution, then you should know there is no provision for secession.
    That was settled in blood 156 years ago, if my arithmetic is correct.

All this is childish talk that makes Texas look bad, and undoubtedly meets with the approval of Xi and Putin.

As I have posted before, speculating about where an Independent Texas would rank in various economic fields has always been a fun game, but just a game.
    IMO, anyone who seriously thinks this state is going to secede is either delusional or just a fanatic crackpot.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine

We respect your sentiment;

BUT,

We are no longer able to "vote them out", thanks to the rigged voting systems.

leVieux

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    If you respect the Constitution, then you should know there is no provision for secession.

All this is childish talk that makes Texas look bad, and undoubtedly meets with the approval of Xi and Putin.

As I have posted before, speculating about where an Independent Texas would rank in various economic fields has always been a fun game, but just a game.
    IMO, anyone who seriously thinks this state is going to secede is either delusional or just a fanatic crackpot.
    I have great respect for the Constitution, which is why I don't want to be part of a nation who's Executive and Legislative branches pass and enforce laws which clearly violate it and where the courts abdicate their responsibilities as given in the Constitution. If the rest of the USA won't respect the Constitution then we will kick them out of the USA even if it means we are the only ones left.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    I have great respect for the Constitution, which is why I don't want to be part of a nation who's Executive and Legislative branches pass and enforce laws which clearly violate it and where the courts abdicate their responsibilities as given in the Constitution. If the rest of the USA won't respect the Constitution then we will kick them out of the USA even if it means we are the only ones left.

We badly need some "lower magistrates" per Lex Rex to interpose...

Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Stamp your feet all you want, but there isn’t going to be a civil war and Texas is not going to secede. Y’all are whining as bad as the Hillary losers 4 years ago.

The democrats will lose control of congress at the midterms. Mark it down.

If the republicans can refrain from nominating a bombastic blowhard grifter in 2024, and instead put up a decent, conscientious conservative, then Biden’s leftwingnut cabal will be shown the door.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Stamp your feet all you want, but there isn’t going to be a civil war and Texas is not going to secede. Y’all are whining as bad as the Hillary losers 4 years ago.

The democrats will lose control of congress at the midterms. Mark it down.

If the republicans can refrain from nominating a bombastic blowhard grifter in 2024, and instead put up a decent, conscientious conservative, then Biden’s leftwingnut cabal will be shown the door.

I see where you stand now.

#Trump2024
    #Texit

Niemand Besonderes

Nobody Special
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2020
    Williamson County

I think I see how you misunderstood me. My point about the "love it or leave it" thing was that I could use that with the Trump-hater above, since that's what the anti-Independence crowd likes to say, but it's dumb. I wasn't suggesting it to you. I could've worded it more clearly. Sorry.

Niemand Besonderes

Nobody Special
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2020
    Williamson County

It was settled in blood, folks! All of you that respect the Constitution should accept that. Because apparently, the Constitution was written in blood and not ink. No childish Independence for you! End of the line!

Reactions: gll
    Top Bottom