• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RedneckHillbilly

Blacksheep of forums
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2023
    Texas, Kilgore
    After listening to trump’s latest speech, he is going full authoritarian. He makes it sound like we’re going after just the bad guys, but if his policies were enacted, it would be patriot act 4.0.5 1/2 to the 33’rd degree. I would vote for some independent, if he got the nomination, and I voted for him both times prior to this. We have been conditioned to want what his is offering, but when have we ever not seen laws used against normal common citizens?? I will wait…

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    After listening to trump’s latest speech, he is going full authoritarian. He makes it sound like we’re going after just the bad guys, but if his policies were enacted, it would be patriot act 4.0.5 1/2 to the 33’rd degree. I would vote for some independent, if he got the nomination, and I voted for him both times prior to this. We have been conditioned to want what his is offering, but when have we ever not seen laws used against normal common citizens?? I will wait…

Thing is, among Republican congress members he'll be even less popular and get even less cooperation than he did last time. The left likes to blather about how we were in 'a dictatorship', but very few of Trump's desired policies were enacted because of opposition from within the Republican ranks along with the fanatical leftist "resistance" that...tweeted a lot while judges placed injunctions on every executive order and legislation went nowhere.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    I hope they find a better candidate than Trump and Desantis

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

RedneckHillbilly

Blacksheep of forums
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2023
    Texas, Kilgore
    Thing is, among Republican congress members he'll be even less popular and get even less cooperation than he did last time. The left likes to blather about how we were in 'a dictatorship', but very few of Trump's desired policies were enacted because of opposition from within the Republican ranks along with the fanatical leftist "resistance" that...tweeted a lot while judges placed injunctions on every executive order and legislation went nowhere.
    I hope your right, but i see this as another nineeleven thing. With what he said, look through it with the covid mandate lens. If enacted, how it could be politicized against you and i.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Trouble is, during the primaries he'll throw out enough attacks to give the left all the soundbites they need to undermine the actual candidate.
    exactly
    Trouble is, during the primaries he'll throw out enough attacks to give the left all the soundbites they need to undermine the actual candidate.
    exactlyi think trump could do moreif he just stayed away and didn't muddy the waters!
    Dude, no matter who gop picks, it will come conditionally. It wont be for the better of the citizens or the country. We need third party or coalition of something.
    sad thing is the independents don't offer anyone who has a snowballs' chance in hell of getting elected or do the even campaignto try and get elected!
    Jorgensen was the Libertarian Party's nominee for president of the United States in the 2020 election, in which she finished third in the popular vote with about 1.9 million votes, 1.2% of the national total.2%of the popular vote ain't going to get anything done!

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    exactly

exactlyi think trump could do moreif he just stayed away and didn't muddy the waters!

sad thing is the independents don't offer anyone who has a snowballs' chance in hell of getting elected or do the even campaignto try and get elected!
    Jorgensen was the Libertarian Party's nominee for president of the United States in the 2020 election, in which she finished third in the popular vote with about 1.9 million votes, 1.2% of the national total.2%of the popular vote ain't going to get anything done!
    The libertarian party puts out the worst candidates somehow. All are weirdo losers. I can't think of one decent one besides RP

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

RedneckHillbilly

Blacksheep of forums
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2023
    Texas, Kilgore
    exactly

I think we are a better chance of independent winning than ever. You got conservatives pissed at the GOP/Big Con grift and you got moderate Dems/independents who don’t like mean tweets. It would actually probably throw off their algorithms and they would rather let a GOP win instead of an independent. Both parties are polarizing the middle 1/2, divisive and neither want represented lower class.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom