• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 69ChevelleLSX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2019
    Texas
    Don’t know about y’all I’m liking DeSantis for 2024 if he runs. Time for younger Republicans to step up. Trump is starting to act like a democrat again attacking actual republicans. I always vote Republican. So I’ll vote for whoever is on the ticket. But Trump is getting on my last nerve. I usually block him out like a wining child.
    Hurley's Gold

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    About the same. I still don't think he should be in politics any longer. He was a great president on most things. He's also childish.
    I see higher costs for food, fuel, utilities, housing, medical costs. The value of most retirement savings has dropped.
    There is absolutely nothing this administration has done to improve the living conditions of Americans.

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    All we need is a Republican at this point I don't give a shit who it is. We need to eliminate some democrats.
    Trump has seen better days I appreciate what he did and the fact he donated all of his pay while doing so. I have also seen the list of the things he was able to get accomplished and it's more than the last 5 -6 Presidents ever dreamed of doing.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Are you better off now than you were two years ago?
    False logic at play here.

That has nothing to do with getting a R elected in 2024.

His administration had a number of great accomplishments. But that is history.

His massive ego cost us the Senate in 2020. And may again cost us the Senate this year. Lazy egotist didn't even vet the candidates he pushed (at least not beyond were they Trump worshippers).

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX

Improvement or harm to the standard of living, not political party, will determine the 2024 election. The wallet, not R or D will determine the vote. Most prefer steak to ramen noodles for a meal.

Last edited:

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US

His administration had a number of great accomplishments. But that is history.

His massive ego cost us the Senate in 2020. And may again cost us the Senate this year. Lazy egotist didn't even vet the candidates he pushed (at least not beyond were they Trump worshippers).
    Trump wasn’t running for senate in 2020. He also wasn’t running for senate this year. Excuses should not be confused with reasons.

Transplant

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2022
    South TX
    The entire world is experiencing inflation, not just the US. The term gougeflation is more appropriate. The major suppliers of food and services have taken the opportunity to spike prices. If you are upset with the increasing prices look to the corporations responsible, 54% of the increases we are experiencing in their profits.

Pretty easy to see how these companies are having record profits, at our expense. This is the free market at its worst, named greed. It has little to do with politics, besides the ownership class (both sides) keeping us from seeing the truth.

None of the politicians are willing to step up for us and call them out because they want those donations. We republicans are being gamed as much as the democratic side is and all of us suffer.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    If I thought Trump had a chance of beating the democrat candidate, any candidate, I would like to see him run in 2024. The problem is, I think he has become un-electable. Due in no small part to his post presidency actions, but in large part to how the democrats have smeared and demonized his name and anyone associated with him. For example, his backing of Memet OZ cost OZ the election, IMO.
    Fetterman wasn't elected because he was the best candidate, he was elected because Trump backed OZ.

Right now DeSantis looks like the best chance of beating the democrat candidate. Unless Fetterman runs, lol.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Trump wasn’t running for senate in 2020. He also wasn’t running for senate this year. Excuses should not be confused with reasons.
    Trump's actions and words undeniabily hurt the Georgia Republican senator candidates in 2020. Cost us two seats.

Trump picking weak candidates (not even bothering to vet them) cost us senate races this year.

Reasons. Not excuses.

Top Bottom