• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    President Trump, best President since Reagan, but he's got too much baggage, the 'deep state' hates him along with many others, so he needs to back off and DeSantis will take the lead and win.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    President Trump, best President since Reagan, but he's got too much baggage, the 'deep state' hates him along with many others, so he needs to back off and DeSantis will take the lead and win.
    I don't care much for Trump but think your analysis is pretty much correct. Best and most hated by the deep state and left. Now Trump backing off is another matter; I don't think his ego will let him. I also don't believe DeSantis will run in 2024... not much competition if DeSantis doesn't want to run. And keep in mind Trump backed Dr. Oz and GA. Heisman Trophy winner. Both miserable candidates. The folks Trump backed and won their elections were mostly shoo-ins. The Republicans should have won both houses by a large margin with Uncle Joe leading the country into the gutter but I think a lot of the less than stellar performance of the Republicans was push back against Trump.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I see higher costs for food, fuel, utilities, housing, medical costs. The value of most retirement savings has dropped.
    There is absolutely nothing this administration has done to improve the living conditions of Americans.
    You left out Southern Border and World Standing .
    But yeah. All you Orange Man Bad peeps come off as Brandon butt-sniffers.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Orange man isn't bad, orange man is unelectable. The media has successfully poisoned the idea of voting for him for most of the general public who might have voted for him before. The conservative base isn't big enough to elect him on our our own. And no amount of refusing to see the facts will change them. If he's the candidate, we'll lose because we won't be able to sway enough centerist voters. 1/3 of the vote won't do it.

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    I think Ted will join in the frenzy at the last minute.
    That's why he didn't want to be considered for SCOTUS

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    The DEMS have perfected the 'swing-state-steal' so wonderfully that I predict there will be NO Republican President for the foreseeable future.

Trump SURPRISED them and they were caught 'off-guard'. They will NOT let that happen again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (see 2020 election results)

DUH

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angee
    Top Bottom