• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hookin_Bull

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2016
    And all those salaried workers are too afraid to stand up and expose that company for its abuses? That's sad... very very sad.
    I was only relating a life experience of one way in which big business must monetarily interact with politicians/government. It is sad...very very sadder that our politicians/government have gained so much control over the citizenry. Again, I believe the biggest talking point of this election is that the winner gets to select Supreme Court justices. And THAT will affect Each and Every one of Us.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    I hate to be a debbie downer but you have your head in the sand. We probably have 1,000-10,000 terrorists in the country atm (depends on how fake Obamas refuge numbers are, lots of indications they underestimate by ten fold and that is if just 1% of them are radicalized), this is the first president ever to never see 3% growth rates (and that's with cooked inflation numbers), our debt is sky high, our fake ass currency is hanging on by the tiniest thread of the confidence of fools, our power grid is vulnerable as shit, the internet is becoming increasingly hostile to free speech and the dems are licking their chops at the chance to regulate it heavily....need I go on? Are we doing better than alot of the rest of the planet and still have decent standard of living? Sure, but it's all held up by a house of fucking cards right now. Sorry but we could be ALOT stronger and ALOT freer. The rest of your post is fairly spot on though.

Yep

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    Like RTZ says, the growth in the market is directly related to quantitative easing. It's not a sign of a healthy economy. It's great as long as you get out of the market right before the current bubble pops. When that will actually happen, only FED board members know.

Gas and oil is cheap right now because OPEC is in a price war with US and Russia. We are on the verge of energy independence, and they are trying to prevent that by crashing prices to drive domestic production out of business. Price wars are generally good for consumers, but it leads to the market having nothing but Walmart junk.

Someone else who gets it.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    My greatest concern with Hillary getting elected is not so much what she will do while in office but for who she might nominate to the Supreme Court. She can do more damage to us with who she sends to the court than anything else. She can hurt us for decades and the country may never recover.

I will vote Trump, not because I think he's a great candidate but because he's less dangerous than Clinton. Johnson may or may not make a good president but he has zero chance of winning and may help Hillary win by pulling conservative votes from Trump, a la Perot.

One thing I do like about Trump is he says what he's thinking and when it's not PC and the lame stream media tries to make a big deal out of it, he gives them a big fu*k you and when they are less than honest he calls them on it.

peeps

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    I'm not so sure Johnson will pull conservative votes away from Trump. I would think it's pulling equally each way, or away from Hillary. Johnson's ticket isn't conservative.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    I'm not so sure Johnson will pull conservative votes away from Trump. I would think it's pulling equally each way, or away from Hillary. Johnson's ticket isn't conservative.

You may be right but I see people who say they are conservative stating they are going to vote libertarian.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Johnson is an Idiot and wasting everyone's time and votes on those looking to support him. He has Zero chance of winning! Lol

The NRA said the same thing about Heller. It is not about what your chances of winning are, but about doing what you truly believe is the right thing to do.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I guess if open borders and gun control are what you truly believe, Johnson is your guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I guess if open borders and gun control are what you truly believe, Johnson is your guy.

And I guess if gun control and status quo are your thing, keep supporting the NRA.

You are smarter than that. I typically vote libertarian. I will not be this election cycle due to the VP pic and Johnson's decidedly non libertarian stances.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    You aren't making sense anymore. Get another cup of coffee.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    The NRA said the same thing about Heller. It is not about what your chances of winning are, but about doing what you truly believe is the right thing to do.
    Any other election and I'd agree. "THIS" election I disagree as a vote for anyone other than Trump will only help Hitlery. Scotus appts is my main concern this election cycle. Yeah maybe Trump gives us a good one or 2. But the SheDevil will definitely give us ALL Libtard judges!!

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    Any other election and I'd agree. "THIS" election I disagree as a vote for anyone other than Trump will only help Hitlery. Scotus appts is my main concern this election cycle. Yeah maybe Trump gives us a good one or 2. But the SheDevil will definitely give us ALL Libtard judges!!

I've seen this election described as a choice between a "Giant Douche" and a "Shit Sandwich".

Top Bottom