• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    I understand that and agree but the big issue is the "IF" word... IF Trump appoints those he proposes for the SCOTUS then we my be okay with him. My issue with him is he's been proven a liar too many times on issues far to important to ignore. Too, he WAS far left on very important issues but now claims to be moderate or far right.

To Mr. Trump: So which is it, Mr. Pinocchio? Are you real or made of wood? You mentioned something about your large penis. Is that what grows every time you tell a lie? If so then it must be enormous indeed.

Actually this means the Senate is far more important now.
    DK Firearms

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    And you don't think Trump will get some Dem votes?
    I think a lot of them are Bernie supporters. They just want to support the "non-establishment" candidate.

Cc_J1KMW0AAJTHc.jpg

Last edited:

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Judging by his past employment practices, the incurrence of hiring cheap foreign labor or exporting his purchases to Asia are what is important to him.

God forbid a businessman make a pragmatic business decision and not commit financial suicide. He wouldn't have the ability to self fund a campaign to try and change the game if he hadn't done these things. Seriously it's the weakest knock on Trump in the book. Yes, he should self flagellate and be run over by his competition and never have a chance to squash the establishment that creates the rules that necessitate those decisions in order to be successful. Stop the virtue signalling....it's sickening to see on this forum of all places.

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    God forbid a businessman make a pragmatic business decision and not commit financial suicide. He wouldn't have the ability to self fund a campaign to try and change the game if he hadn't done these things. Seriously it's the weakest knock on Trump in the book. Yes, he should self flagellate and be run over by his competition and never have a chance to squash the establishment that creates the rules that necessitate those decisions in order to be successful. Stop the virtue signalling....it's sickening to see on this forum of all places.

Considering thats the only two planks that he hasn't flipflopped on two to three dozen times, its pretty important.
    But I guess thats ok.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Considering thats the only two planks that he hasn't flipflopped on two to three dozen times, its pretty important.
    But I guess thats ok.

Get it through your thick skull....idealogues cannot win especially on the right. You HAVE to pander to contradictory groups to even win a presidential election cuz we are by and large dense as **** when it comes to politics in America. I wish it wasn't the case but that's what the public school system has left us with, a bunch of virtue signalling idiots. Stop fantasizing about the world that could be and come back to the real world. We have to work with reality and not the perfect fantasy world. We can maybe start the long hard process of swinging things closer to that fantasy but we can't snap our fingers and have everyone listen to logic and reason.

peeps

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    I'll add that there's really no concrete proof of anything he believes in. He has no voting record in Congress. We only have his word on the campaign trail.

peeps

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    However its not a mystery box. He has repeatedly supported the causes you equate with the Democrats.
    So what's your proof? Some off the cuff remark? Donated money to grease the NY wheels? Hmmm, sounds like a weak position to claim to know his core values.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    So what's your proof? Some off the cuff remark? Donated money to grease the NY wheels? Hmmm, sounds like a weak position to claim to know his core values.

To be fair he has been less 2nd amendment friendly in the past. I personally think he has changed his mind on the issue though. This is largely because of his kids who are 100% total gun nuts. I can understand him changing his mind on issues over time, I used to be completely anti-gun a decade ago (now I reload and have one NFA item lol). I'm certainly more trusting of a non-politician saying he has changed his mind over a politician changing his mind....

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    To be fair he has been less 2nd amendment friendly in the past.....

Yep.
    He's an inner city New Yorker.

I think he's feigning gun-friendly-ness just to kiss our butts.
    You know TX Skeeter's avatar with the Obama Pinocchio growing nose???
    Difference is we all sense when Obama's being deceptive.
    Trump? Well, so many want to believe him so they've turned off their BS detectors.

Don't believe him for a second.
    No Sireee.

Last edited:

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Yep.
    He's an inner city New Yorker.

I think he's feigning gun-friendly-ness just to kiss our butts.
    You know TX Skeeter's avatar with the Obama Pinocchio growing nose???
    Difference is we all sense when Obama's being deceptive.
    Trump? Well, so many want to believe him so they've turned off their BS detectors.

Don't believe him for a second.
    No Sireee.

Have you seen how big of gun nuts his kids are? I don't see Obama's daughter training with a Sig on media sites. That was his specifically given reason when asked about his past stance on the issue. I don't trust politicians when they change their mind but I know from personal experience that people can totally flip on issues like this. I was a fucking marxist that wanted all guns banned a decade ago. Now I'm an anarcho-capitalist that would own a howitzer if I could afford one.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hrrquest1000
    Top Bottom