• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I tuned in and heard them talking about a high energy transmutational device vaporizing the columns in the WTC. Uh... yeah... no thanks

I don't exactly subscribe to that theory of 9-11 but have looked at it and it is interesting to note some of the things that led Dr Judy Wood to that conclusion. Namely all the cars that spontaneously combusted all over the city right around the time the towers were coming down, pretty odd occurrence. Me personally I think the most plausible theory is the "elevator repairmen" planting explosives on the core columns over the course of a few months. Very easy for someone like that to sneak that stuff in under the guise of a repairmen. Most security guards aren't exactly going to rifle through toolboxes every day with these guys going in and out. Another theory out there that intrigues me is the multiple mini-neutron bomb theory, oddly enough there is evidence of fusion and fusion possibly having taken place that day between elevated levels of tritium in the water that the DOE documented and uranium, thorium, barium, strontium, yttrium and chromium that the USGS found in the WTC dust. I don't discount any of them though as they are all theories. Even the directed energy weapon seems crazy on the surface because Judy references a Canadian garage experimenter who has supposedly created this effect. Mainstream science discounts him as being a hoaxer although I have less and less trust in mainstream science due to the way it is controlled with an iron fist through government grants handed out by the purveyors of the mainstream views (tends to mean that ideas that fly in the face of current accepted theory don't usually get funded as easily).

Back to regularly scheduled programming.

Andy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2013
    Dallas, TX
    Only in the US can we see planes fly into towers with our own eyes - but the reason for the towers falling is anything but that :)

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Only in the US can we see planes fly into towers with our own eyes - but the reason for the towers falling is anything but that :)

Pancake theory CANNOT account the speed the towers fell at. Significant amounts of momentum should have been lost very early in the collapse. Instead what we see is two towers falling and darn close to free fall speed and a third falling at really darn close to free fall speed. Also chances of the collapses being damn close to symmetrical are stupidly low. All I know for sure is that the 9/11 Commission official position is full of shit, heck even many of the commissioners agree the investigation was majorly screwed up 9/11 Commissioners say "Official Story" a Lie almost all links to mainstream news sources quoting commissioners.

Andy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2013
    Dallas, TX
    Pancake theory CANNOT account the speed the towers fell at.
    So you and the NIST are in agreement after all?

NIST’s findings do not support the “pancake theory” of collapse, which is premised on a progressive failure of the floor systems in the WTC towers (the composite floor system—that connected the core columns and the perimeter columns—consisted of a grid of steel “trusses” integrated with a concrete slab; see diagram). Instead, the NIST investigation showed conclusively that the failure of the inwardly bowed perimeter columns initiated collapse and that the occurrence of this inward bowing required the sagging floors to remain connected to the columns and pull the columns inwards. Thus, the floors did not fail progressively to cause a pancaking phenomenon.

Either way, I find it incredible that planes fly into towers - into which (for some unexplained motive) high explosives just happen to have been placed by government agents/Al Qaeda/Israel/aliens decades in advance in the hopes that someone would coincidentally fly a plane into the buildings so they can trigger the explosives and disguise their dastardly deed under cover of said airplanes crashing - but it was someone else. Yep.

This isn't a dig at you, by the way - if you enjoy the subject, hammer away at it - but I happen to have been on vacation in NJ at the time and saw the 2nd plane hit from across the river and have little patience for conspiracy theories myself.

Last edited:

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch

Either way, I find it incredible that planes fly into towers - into which (for some unexplained motive) high explosives just happen to have been placed by government agents/Al Qaeda/Israel/aliens decades in advance in the hopes that someone would coincidentally fly a plane into the buildings so they can trigger the explosives and disguise their dastardly deed under cover of said airplanes crashing - but it was someone else. Yep.

This isn't a dig at you, by the way - if you enjoy the subject, hammer away at it - but I happen to have been on vacation in NJ at the time and saw the 2nd plane hit from across the river and have little patience for conspiracy theories myself.
    MAN, what in the world did you go off and say that, wow, you have let the cat out of the bag, this was supposed to be a secret, now everyone knows it. Well its not gonna be me that tells the guys in the black helicopters where you live:facepalm: better tell ET to call home soon...

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Later today I'll make a lengthy post back in the false flag thread so that we don't take this one too far off topic. I'll link to it here and we can continue over there with the 911 discussion.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis

Who vacations in New Jersey!?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    anibal79
    Top Bottom