Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Racism is a single word oxymoron.

Example of similarity but not singularity:

"Birds of a feather" - completely and universally accepted analogy but perjuringly descriptive nonetheless.

Last edited:

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Haha "comrades"

Nothing like looting and rioting on targeted white neighborhoods to show everyone how racist you are!
    Truly. The most vile, unashamedly racist rhetoric is from so-called "Leaders" of the Black community. "It's time to start killin' White babies!"

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Any group on welfare their entire lives tend to be angry at those who supply the welfare.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    This continues to bug me. It would seem like leaders in the black community would be condemning this behavior.
    I was gobsmacked by the (intentional or unintentional but incredibly blatant) hypocrisy of the father of the dead man talking to a press conference, calling for the riots to end while wearing a t-shirt saying, in giant letters: "No Justice, No Peace!"

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    So they are protesting ... by rioting, looting and robbing?
    At random, stupidly.

Sometimes I wish the old, 1960s, California Black Panthers were still around. At least they'd impose some organization on the violence.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Here are some posts:

Master James J Muh CALL TO ACTION - NOW!!! - MILLION MAN MARCH ON FERGUSON MISSOURI - NO EXCUSES! - 1 MILLION BLACK MEN REPORT TO FERGUSON MISSOURI NOW! NOW!, NOW! SUPPORT MICHAEL BROWN AND THE COMMUNITY - CALL THE NATIONAL MINISTER OF EDUCATION 904-613-0729 THE BLACK POWER MOVEMENT and EDUCATORS FOR JUSTICE (Truth is the New Public Enemy)

Red XChief Savage Skulls My warriors, never ever fight emotional but strategic. While ur enemy is focused on the ones making noise, which would be there 12 o'clock. On there flank @ 3 & 9 o`clock position, that is where u apply ur magic, there 6 o'clock position would b good also, that's probably there staging area.. Prior to doing that have an escape route n check the roofs 4 there snipers. The second ur magic is applied, Flee B4 they can respond. This is called G@rrill@ W@rF&re. Good luck!!

Jeffrey Dye WHEN WILL THE PEOPLE START SHOOTING POLICE ? IT SEEMS TO ME EVERY TIME ONE OF US GET SHOT DOWN LIKE THIS! THEY SHOULD GET SHOT DOWN!! THIS IS THE ONLY WAY THIS WILL STOP!!!

All who can tune in to Black Power Radio tonight from the field we are working to hear from the mother of Michael Brown Miss Lesley McSpadden NBPP National Chairman Hashim Nzinga, Attorney Malik Zulu Shabazz- Black Lawyers for Justice, CEO Mike V. Roberts from St.Louis , National Chief of Staff Chawn Saddam Kweli, Central Regional Commander Darryl Hawkins, and St. Louis Chairman Dacia Polk plus your call to discuss and mobilize an even grander action in the wake of Michael browns Murder and how you can get involved ( 646) 478 - 4447 time starts 8:00 pm est Please share

MURDER IN MISSOURI- MICHAEL BROWN AND BLOOD THIRSTY PIGS- THE BATTLE IS ON !!! 08/11 by NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO | Current Events Podcasts
    — with Crystal Benabeyand 46 others.

LAST REPORT BEFORE MY PHONE DIES: BLOODS AND CRIPS HAVE UNITED .. TAKING PICTURES TOGETHER AND KICKING UP DUST.... QUICK TRIP HIT, WAL- MART , AND TARGET- GOING AFTER CAPITALISTIC STORES AVOIDING THE BLACK STORES .. THEY'VE PASSED OUT FOOD TO THE PEOPLE ... RED, BLACK, AND GREEN FLOWING IN THE HOOD . NOTHING BUT SMOKE

see if this works: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...496335042.7414.100000036754940&type=1&theater

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Here are some posts:

Master James J MuhCALL TO ACTION - NOW!!! - MILLION MAN MARCH ON FERGUSON MISSOURI - NO EXCUSES! - 1 MILLION BLACK MEN REPORT TO FERGUSON MISSOURI NOW! NOW!, NOW! SUPPORT MICHAEL BROWN AND THE COMMUNITY - CALL THE NATIONAL MINISTER OF EDUCATION 904-613-0729 THE BLACK POWER MOVEMENT and EDUCATORS FOR JUSTICE (Truth is the New Public Enemy)

Red XChief Savage Skulls My warriors, never ever fight emotional but strategic. While ur enemy is focused on the ones making noise, which would be there 12 o'clock. On there flank @ 3 & 9 o`clock position, that is where u apply ur magic, there 6 o'clock position would b good also, that's probably there staging area.. Prior to doing that have an escape route n check the roofs 4 there snipers. The second ur magic is applied, Flee B4 they can respond. This is called G@rrill@ W@rF&re. Good luck!!

Jeffrey Dye WHEN WILL THE PEOPLE START SHOOTING POLICE ? IT SEEMS TO ME EVERY TIME ONE OF US GET SHOT DOWN LIKE THIS! THEY SHOULD GET SHOT DOWN!! THIS IS THE ONLY WAY THIS WILL STOP!!!

All who can tune in to Black Power Radio tonight from the field we are working to hear from the mother of Michael Brown Miss Lesley McSpadden NBPP National Chairman Hashim Nzinga, Attorney Malik Zulu Shabazz- Black Lawyers for Justice, CEO Mike V. Roberts from St.Louis , National Chief of Staff Chawn Saddam Kweli, Central Regional Commander Darryl Hawkins, and St. Louis Chairman Dacia Polk plus your call to discuss and mobilize an even grander action in the wake of Michael browns Murder and how you can get involved ( 646) 478 - 4447 time starts 8:00 pm est Please share

MURDER IN MISSOURI- MICHAEL BROWN AND BLOOD THIRSTY PIGS- THE BATTLE IS ON !!! 08/11 by NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO | Current Events Podcasts
    — with Crystal Benabeyand 46 others.

LAST REPORT BEFORE MY PHONE DIES: BLOODS AND CRIPS HAVE UNITED .. TAKING PICTURES TOGETHER AND KICKING UP DUST.... QUICK TRIP HIT, WAL- MART , AND TARGET- GOING AFTER CAPITALISTIC STORES AVOIDING THE BLACK STORES .. THEY'VE PASSED OUT FOOD TO THE PEOPLE ... RED, BLACK, AND GREEN FLOWING IN THE HOOD . NOTHING BUT SMOKE

see if this works: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...496335042.7414.100000036754940&type=1&theater

All of this is terrible. These people are holding their own back. By their own I mean black people. Unite everyone. Not just people by the color of their skin and ask them to commit crimes. Sad

Top Bottom