• RACER X

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2013
    Richmond/Houston
    news said gun sales were up 50% since the incident

also read the cops was all swole up from beating from "big mike"

they also had some retired General Honore' saying gun were bad and that we shouldn't have more guns on the street.

CrazedJava

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2013
    DFW
    Fascinating how the State Police show up and aren't kitted out like they are fighting World War III. They actually looked like cops.

No excuse for the rioting, but the police response wasn't any better. It was damn hard to tell the good guys from the bad guys in this whole ordeal.

I also am getting pretty tired of the media making Mike Brown look like some innocent kid. He was a known gang member. Doesn't mean he deserved to get shot, but there just MAY be more to the story than what we're hearing.

At this point I'm hoping the State Police can calm things down, get people to just go home, and let the shooting investigation proceed.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    So he wasn't a sweet innocent little boy 2 days from going to "college". He was fleeing a strong arm robbery when the police officer attempt to stop him. **** CNN and the main stream media

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    CNN and the main stream media
    Did you see my post #55 above? Not defending them, but I don't think they knew. That is the same reaction I am seeing on all of the big networks. I am sure that if Fox had this info before they would have let us know.

That local PD is flat incompetent and the chief should retire now before he gets fired.

Last edited:

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    So he wasn't a sweet innocent little boy 2 days from going to "college". He was fleeing a strong arm robbery when the police officer attempt to stop him. $#@! CNN and the main stream media
    He was totally innocent, bought those cigars with money he made mowing lawns in his neighborhood, he bought them cigars for his ailing grandfather who is dying of lung cancer and he stops by twice a day to empty on his his pizz pot for him before he goes to school where he is studying to be a Doctor taking care of little children and old people.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    The9ine
    Top Bottom