• ...and so much more!
  • Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    5rz1.jpg

Would you like me to leave the gate propped open for you when I get there?:D
    Military Camp

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Agreed. My apologies.

I was thinking of groups that refuse to allow people to move to the right and exit a freeway. No, they shouldn't be shot but I just hate it when that happens.

No problema Ben. Easy to get frustrated over traffic crapola.

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    No problema Ben. Easy to get frustrated over traffic crapola.

Don't you just love cement trucks dumping boulders off of the truck that they just must be to tired to hose them down before leaving job site? Had two of them going down the belt 2 wide. That required a whole lot of self control..

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    I can say this, I usually carry an ar-15 and 230 rds of ammo in either my car or my 4x4, when I am driving in Houston. This is in addition to my CHL pistol and the pistol and extra mags in the BOB. Why? It started when HPD and HSCO did not interdict Q10s blockade offa highway after the Zimmerman verdict. That made it clear that we, as drivers, are on our own in Houston. I know, it's a lot, but my life is worth it and it doesn't take long to toss it in the truck.

If a bunch of anyone, bikers, jeep club posse, Porsche boxster fan club or my little pony BRONY club members did this to me, especially while I was traveling with my wife and kids, there would have been a lot more bodies.

If I was in the 4x4 and got trapped in traffic, I would have reversed over the group in back and kept going in 4 lo with locked differentials until I was away from the threat.

If I was in my small car and trapped, the shooting would have started when they tried to open the door and beat on the window with the helmets.

If they were able to knock my window out, there would have been a sea of red and lots of dead bodies.

These guys that pulled this stunt, the stunta's or whatever they were, would have had a very different reception in Texas and if they picked me to pull this crap on.

The fact is, you have NO idea who you are dealing with on the freeway or what their. MIndset is. Or what their skillset is or what tools they have to reduce the threat.

If I am in my 4x4 . . . I have one hell of a weapon and I will use it. Unfortunately, that RR driver didn't reverse and back over that mob and extricate himself from the situation. He failed to use his number one asset. Even if he couldn't go far, he had them trapped just as much as they had him trapped.

I would have had some entertainment chasing that mob around the hole in traffic they made before they got me out of that truck.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Cody, NY'ers have no idea what "tactical" means. All they do know is run, hide, and cower

I was going to mention that earlier about the general mindset of people in places such as NYC.
    To be honest, when I seen the video, I was surprised to see the guy pull away from the start. I was waiting to see him locked in his car, calling 911 and then shortly after the group pulling him out of the vehicle and beating him.

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    I was going to mention that earlier about the general mindset of people in places such as NYC.
    To be honest, when I seen the video, I was surprised to see the guy pull away from the start. I was waiting to see him locked in his car, calling 911 and then shortly after the group pulling him out of the vehicle and beating him.

that would have been typical

SR9TEX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2013
    Things like this are less likely to happen here, in a F'ed state like NY your can't even carry a firearm like you can here as a civilian. So odds are the driver would be unarmed but I bet you the MC gang was armed.

Still see a lot of people saying the RR was in the wrong on Facebook.anr I can't help but think there idiots.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    I was going to mention that earlier about the general mindset of people in places such as NYC

Here is an example of the mindset.

In Texas, when someone tries to forcibly enter your vehicle, You can legally kill them. in NYC, they drop charges. Edwards is dead in Texas. Free in NYC.

Charges against motorcyclist Allen Edwards were dropped. The 42-year-old biker had originally faced charges of reckless endangerment, criminal mischief and menacing, the New York City Police Department said.

Edwards is one of the bikers seen pounding on the windows of a Range Rover after it was forced to stop in traffic following a chase by bikers -- an account confirmed by a police official.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Cody, NY'ers have no idea what "tactical" means. All they do know is run, hide, and cower

I had a couple of people on motohouston post the "he bad" MEMe. Lol.

Btw. "But some of the plates turned out to be stolen or belong to different bikes, making it tougher to ID the motorcyclists."

RACER X

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2013
    Richmond/Houston
    Right, just like biker boys are saying, Lian was a madman! Crazy how the only person so far w/o an arrest record is Lian.

sent from my cell phone, far far away but still monitored by the NSA

Top Bottom