• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    For starters do not run over the first dude. Just let them go by even if it takes some time they eventually will get around you. That dude is way $#@!ed when a hundred of them catch up and get their fists into him and his lovely Range Rover.
    Check the video closer. The guy on the white motorcycle definitely hit is brakes, even looked back to check clearance to see what he could get away with.
    I see a lack of common sense.

The first guy that got hit on the bike was pushing his luck seeing how close he could get the RR to his bike. He definitely used his brakes to slow himself immediately in front of the RR.

NYbike1_zps84e86b37.jpg

Yep.
    Texas SOT

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    I'm only sorry the Rover did not run down more of the bikers. Herd mentality is no brains whatsoever. I have ridden since '69 and I can say these stupid ignorant riders make us all look bad. They are a good reason to keep a gun in the car, at least. Had a run in with this type of squid herd a few years back in southern California a flick of the wheel into them and they quit riding up and trying to kick in the fenders. A mob is a mob.

SR9TEX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2013
    I wouldn't have done it any different if I was unarmed in NY with my family in the truck.If it happend here it might have gone differently.

The man hitting the front driverside window has been arrested and has a decent list of charges and there searching for others. Atleast that's what the news channel is reporting.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    But how absurd would that be? There are laws to prevent this kind of mayhem.
    Likewise there are laws defining illegal use of guns, what's your point? The RR occupants were in immediate danger that no law the bikers broke was going to stop.

Not sure I worded that well.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I have ridden in large group rides. I have seen cars get pissed for having to wait for a large line of bikes and just cut right the hell into the middle of the group, deserving a big ass-whooping from a hundred riders.
    From what direction did they "just cut right the hell into the middle"? If someone makes a right turn in front of anyone with the right of way, the person making the turn is in the wrong. However, if the person making the turn is traveling parallel to a large group and that group refuses to let them change lanes then I'd have a different opinion.

And if your large group was using corkers to prevent people from making legal turns so that all your group could ignore all traffic control devices...then all those bikers deserve to be shot. It's a group ride, not a parade on streets closed by permit.

RACER X

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2013
    Richmond/Houston
    Photo caption: Jeremiah Meises (pictured left and right) was allegedly run over by Alexian Lien during the dramatic confrontation
    bikers.jpg

posted from my couch!

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    I cannot understand the people blaming the guy in the suv. He pulled to the right like he was supposed to do. They started attacking. What was he to do? Sit there and get killed along with his wife and daughter?

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Just bear in mind that Alex liens assets total 500 million. I'll be pitching in to show support but I'm not going to be giving till it hurts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    From what direction did they "just cut right the hell into the middle"? If someone makes a right turn in front of anyone with the right of way, the person making the turn is in the wrong. However, if the person making the turn is traveling parallel to a large group and that group refuses to let them change lanes then I'd have a different opinion.

And if your large group was using corkers to prevent people from making legal turns so that all your group could ignore all traffic control devices...then all those bikers deserve to be shot. It's a group ride, not a parade on streets closed by permit.

There you go again Ben.. Asking for facts...lol

Top Bottom