• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • txbikerman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2013
    mckinney
    Right, just like biker boys are saying, Lian was a madman! Crazy how the only person so far w/o an arrest record is Lian.

sent from my cell phone, far far away but still monitored by the NSA

Of course they are gonna say that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    Texas SOT

1TexasSon

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Hello, I am from Texas but I am currently living in Maryland and have seen these type of riders here and in New York and New Jersey. I have been riding sportbikes since 1984. I am very familiar with these type of riders. Not all but most ride without a registration plate visible. When police try to stop them for any traffic violations, they run away at very high speeds. The police have all but given up. Most police departments are not allowed to chase them, so these riders do as they please on the public roadways. Lots of these riders are un-licensed and on un-registered or even stolen motorcycles. The one rider seen pulling in front of the SUV and hitting his breaks. This is done all the time. The reckless motorcyclist pulls in front of a vehicle that's in the path of the other riders. They then slow the vehicle (SUV) allowing the pack of bikes to speed by. They take over public roadways all the time. I have seen them stop traffic on the interstate before. This man was protecting his family. This was a deadly force situation brought on by the bikers. No I don't feel any sorrow for punks. I just wish he would have been armed when his SUV was trapped at the intersection. We all have the right to drive on public roadways without being attacked by lawless thugs. Just my 2 cents

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    Hello, I am from Texas but I am currently living in Maryland and have seen these type of riders here and in New York and New Jersey. I have been riding sportbikes since 1984. I am very familiar with these type of riders. Not all but most ride without a registration plate visible. When police try to stop them for any traffic violations, they run away at very high speeds. The police have all but given up. Most police departments are not allowed to chase them, so these riders do as they please on the public roadways. Lots of these riders are un-licensed and on un-registered or even stolen motorcycles. The one rider seen pulling in front of the SUV and hitting his breaks. This is done all the time. The reckless motorcyclist pulls in front of a vehicle that's in the path of the other riders. They then slow the vehicle (SUV) allowing the pack of bikes to speed by. They take over public roadways all the time. I have seen them stop traffic on the interstate before. This man was protecting his family. This was a deadly force situation brought on by the bikers. No I don't feel any sorrow for punks. I just wish he would have been armed when his SUV was trapped at the intersection. We all have the right to drive on public roadways without being attacked by lawless thugs. Just my 2 cents

Welcome to the forum

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Keep in mind we do deal with the same type of idiocy from time to time.

How many times has 75 been shut down by morons on motorcycles? Wouldn't take much for the same situation to escalate in the same way. Although it would be nice if all the motorists would hit the gas at the same time. Kinda like and 4 lane street sweeper.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Yes-an instant like that is one of few that I would agree about full auto. Something small though like an MP5 with no stock so its easy to move around from your drivers seat.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Gotta love I-20 West of Ranger. Semis and duallys moving along.
    If you aint got a badge, you better keep moving.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX

Welcome. Are you on motohouston?

craigntx

Masta Copypasta
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    Cypress, Tejas

Attachments

• tXHrC1O.gif
      tXHrC1O.gif
      3.7 MB · Views: 50
    Top Bottom