• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    Got no sympathy. He was told to get an otter box and refused. Best protection money can buy, an he refused. Then he drops it and........

No sympathy. Lol

Darryle

Crazy old Coot
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2010
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Trident cases are good options and headquartered in Houston. I have the Kraken and I can not tell you how many times mine has been dropped, knocked off or been vibrated off of the work bench. It even fell off of the mezzanine at work, still going strong.

Sent from my Tesla coil

Chinookman

Two-burning-Six a-turning
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2013
    Republic of TEXAS near Victoria
    Hi everyone I need to replace my cell phone the two I have done research on is the Samsung galaxy3 and the iPhone 4S. I had a HTC inspire but someone stole it so need a new phone. The only differences I see in the above phones is the G3 has a bigger screen and is 4G LTE. Anyone have any other suggestions I use AT&T service tanks.
    visit best buy or frys and put them in your lil grubby paws and see how they feel......
    saying that I left black berry for a S4 and itmis a great fit....use the seido cSe still slim and will not slide out of shirt pocket into the toilet uh never mind forget that.......anyways yah got the gist.....

read some reviews on android central dot com.......htc has a fixed battery S4 now has larger battery capacity iirc from seidio.......they have excellent customer service as well they have fixed my stupid snafus.......so yep that is my bias......enjoy the weekend.......

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Got an IPhone 4s with a otter Box case. Dropped it at least 20 times and no damage. The IPhone is just crazy simple to use. I'm not a mac guy, but I love the phone. I love being able to pull up a website on my phone, and dial the company by touching the phone number on the website. The google a location, to have it pull up the map automatically. Lots of very cool stuff like that. I'm sure there may be some obscure thing that it does not do well, but I have not found it.

my son has the 5. The problem he has with the 5, is that it uses the fastest connection. So it has dropped our wifi for the 4G signal. The result is him playing his friggin Pandora all night (several times) on 4G, which murdered our data plan.

Willy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    Ellis County
    My 5 stays on the slower wi-fi connection. Make sure your son isn't turning it off and forgetting to turn it back on when he listens to Pandora or watches net flix.

I like the 5 for reliability and my VW has an I-phone cable to connect with my phone. I don't like i-tunes or the app store. I miss the Android apps and flexability, but I like the abundance of hardware and Otterboxes.

Top Bottom