Not open for further replies.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Just heard a story on Dallas radio with more details. He was friends with Kyle.

Said the shooter was arrested a couple months ago for DWI. Also had cops called to his house. He was almost naked, threatening to kill himself. It said the shooter was def a guy he had been working with. The other dead guy was Chris' best friend.

The shooter went his sisters house and told her what he had done. She called the cops.

The radio guy said he and Chris texted each other on Friday night He also said they had made dinner plans, and then he broke down and they cut to commercial.
    Target Sports

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    Just heard a story on Dallas radio with more details. He was friends with Kyle.

Said the shooter was arrested a couple months ago for DWI. Also had cops called to his house. He was almost naked, threatening to kill himself. It said the shooter was def a guy he had been working with. The other dead guy was Chris' best friend.

The shooter went his sisters house and told her what he had done. She called the cops.

The radio guy said he and Chris texted each other on Friday night He also said they had made dinner plans, and then he broke down and they cut to commercial.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/02/04/a-rare-medium-well-done-2-4-13/

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    the conspiracy speculation in this thread is both hilarious and sad

RIP Chris Kyle- you were a true warrior

That's all been put to bed, no need to bring it up further.

Anyways, new reports say the guy with PTSD didn't even "serve in combat". Hm.

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    i think until his entire service record has been uncovered -it might be wise to let the facts unfold on their own...."serving in combat" can be defined in many ways by the news media

it was just a couple of days ago the "news media" referred to a shotgun as a rifle

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    a reminder - PTSD stands for "post traumatic stress disorder" - not "post combat service stress disorder"

PTSD affects people who have never served a day in the military........traumatic events come in all forms

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Out of respect for the dead and due to the fact that this is veering way off course I am closing this thread.

Thanks everybody.

I know you all mean well....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom