• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Texastransplant

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Purmela, Texas
    Happened not far from us here. I just can't believe this wasn't a paid hit job. Paid for by who? He had a price on his head of $80k in Iraq. With our govement attacking our 2nd amendment rights, and a lot of talk of shooting not happening at gun ranges. I fear it was a hit job but need to get to the bottom of this. May God watch over his wife and child. 160 comfrimed kiss and 255 total. I just feel there needs to be an investigation deeply into who really, besides the shooter was behind it.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    What a shame, I had remarked to my wife after seeing him in an interview that I believe I would have taken a lower profile after returning if I were him, simply we have too many crazy folks running around,I hope his family can find peace in the fact he was a great person and patriot.

Radarscratch

I void warranties.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Westminster
    Happened not far from us here. I just can't believe this wasn't a paid hit job. Paid for by who? He had a price on his head of $80k in Iraq. With our govement attacking our 2nd amendment rights, and a lot of talk of shooting not happening at gun ranges. I fear it was a hit job but need to get to the bottom of this. May God watch over his wife and child. 160 comfrimed kiss and 255 total. I just feel there needs to be an investigation deeply into who really, besides the shooter was behind it.

I'm sorry sir, but if you read the news article it doesn't support your theory. Chris Kyle was helping a fellow soldier suffering from PTSD.

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    Link's broken. What were some of the comments about?

see them here:

Chris Kyle, record-holding sniper as Navy SEAL, killed in double slaying at Erath County gun range | Dallas-Fort Worth Crime News - News for Dallas, Texas - The Dallas Morning News

That psychopath was a hit man working for the US government. He hid behind the flag and went hunting for human beings. Do we need bloodthirsty sickos like this guy? Sure we do but let's have no illusions about what they are and what they do? He was killer, pure and simple, and he was proud to be seen that way. Did he serve because he loved his country or because he loved "the red mist" of a perfect headshot? Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Flewda

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Ohio (But my heart is in Texas)
    This is so sad, and angering. If the guy they have in custody did it, I hope they quickly put an end to his life with bullets in his back. This is really sad. We lose too many soldiers as it is to PTSD. To see a national hero like him, who is helping our vets cope with PTSD, taken out like that is just difficult for me to stomach.

I didn't read any of the comments, but I can only imagine what they said. Those people are a bunch of stuck up a-holes who seem to think freedom was just inherited by this country, and that soldiers are just baby killers who like to go to war. Those people need to move to Mexico into one of the heaviest cartel run areas in all the country.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX

Texastransplant

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Purmela, Texas
    I'm sorry sir, but if you read the news article it doesn't support your theory. Chris Kyle was helping a fellow soldier suffering from PTSD.

Yep I know he was the one that pulled the trigger but need to go deeper, was he paid, was he controlled into doing this. Believe me our anti gun crowd would love restrict gun ranges. All over the internet lately we have seen postings like "why is there no shootings at gun ranges? Because people are armed" well now we have the bst of the best killed at a gun range. Sorry I have learned not to believe everything we hear, yes this individual with PTSD pulled the trigger, I agree but lets really find out why.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom