Not open for further replies.

Radarscratch

I void warranties.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Westminster
    Yep I know he was the one that pulled the trigger but need to go deeper, was he paid, was he controlled into doing this. Believe me our anti gun crowd would love restrict gun ranges. All over the internet lately we have seen postings like "why is there no shootings at gun ranges? Because people are armed" well now we have the bst of the best killed at a gun range. Sorry I have learned not to believe everything we hear, yes this individual with PTSD pulled the trigger, I agree but lets really find out why.

Agreed, would like to know the full story.

Sent from my own insanity via Tapatalk
    Military Camp

Radarscratch

I void warranties.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Westminster

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Where are you guys reading that the PTSD guy is the shooter?

It was in the very early reports last night but has since been edited out.

When I went to bed last night, actually this morning, it was being reported that the shooter was a PTSD guy who snapped.

This morning I can't find anything saying that but it was there.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    It was in the very early reports last night but has since been edited out.

When I went to bed last night, actually this morning, it was being reported that the shooter was a PTSD guy who snapped.

This morning I can't find anything saying that but it was there.

The local DFW NBC news didn't such speculate. I don't think we can draw such a conclusion with any semblance of certainty.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    I was awake last night when the news started breaking. In the initial reports "PTSD" was mentioned, for example, here: Famed Navy SEAL Chris Kyle slain at gun range in N. Texas | khou.com Houston

Kyle was shot point-blank while helping another soldier who was recovering from post traumatic stress syndrome, officials said. The murders happened at a shooting range near the town of Glen Rose, about 53 miles southwest of Fort Worth.

I believe this is how "PTSD" was introduced into the conversation, confusing readers.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    The local DFW NBC news didn't such speculate. I don't think we can draw such a conclusion with any semblance of certainty.

Oh, I completely agree. I don't think we can draw any conclusions at all at this point.

We all know how inaccurate early news reports tend to be and you're right, I don't remember reading anything about PTSD being a factor on DFW news outlet websites. Those reports were on KHOU (Houston) and WOAI (San Antonio).

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    I was awake last night when the news started breaking. In the initial reports "PTSD" was mentioned, for example, here: Famed Navy SEAL Chris Kyle slain at gun range in N. Texas | khou.com Houston

Kyle was shot point-blank while helping another soldier who was recovering from post traumatic stress syndrome, officials said. The murders happened at a shooting range near the town of Glen Rose, about 53 miles southwest of Fort Worth.

I believe this is how "PTSD" was introduced into the conversation, confusing readers.

As for the conspiracy theory, well, can't deny it is curious. Noveske was just killed in a car accident in the last couple weeks. Coincidence? Could be. Bad things happen in threes.

GaryH

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    Cowtown
    RIP Chris Kyle.

It's too early to know what actually went on other than two men are dead and a third is in custody. At this point I don't buy that this dude from Lancaster killed these men for money. IF he had he sure did a miserable job of getting away. Being taken into custody without incident after a short chase doesn't jibe with a hired killer in my opinion.

I pray for the families of Chris and his neighbor.

GaryH

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    Cowtown
    I saw video and read where it is said the killer was a 25 year old former Marine suffering from PTSD.

I'd like to know when the military is going to do something to help these brave men and women with PTSD that served our country. There have been a lot of people die, murder and suicide, due to this illness. If Obama wants to have a legacy, why not let getting a handle of PTSD be his legacy?

speedracer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    houston
    setting at the kitchen table this morning and hearing the news about Chris just seemed so unreal.After reading his book,the details of him meeting his wife and the struggle they had with his love for her and his love of his country.The birth of his kids and his love of them and the pull to go back.RIP Chris you served your time in hell.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    This is just incredibly sad. The world is full of s***heads trying to drag everyone down to their level. Kyle was one of the few who put himself between the bad guys and the rest of us. Our prayers go out to his friends and family.

Tomservo92

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2012
    The Woodlands, TX
    I've already seen an anti-gun photo using Chris Kyle in another forum. It used the quote of LaPierre about "only thing stopping a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun" and made the claim that Chris Kyle was shot while surrounded by "good guys with guns". Another guy and myself ripped the poster a new one for posting it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom