• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Domineaux

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2010
    Houston
    Good to see Romney brought up Fast and the Furious even if the moderator redirected and Obama dodged that issue like an Israeli Prime Minister.
    Hurley's Gold

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Ron paul would have smoked these two goons with facts.

No mention of whats really going on.
    Just more bs thrown in our faces.

Ron paul write in and stock up.

Ha ha. I would love to have seen Ron Paul as the Moderator. He could have called them both liars.

Then the perfect ending would have been Hulk Hogan body slamming both of them and chunking them into the crowd!

Shooter McGavin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2012
    Free Texas
    I wouldn't hang my hat on any one of the 1,000 something polls being passed around out there right now. As I heard it stated this morning on FOX, for every poll out there that shows Rmoney ahead there's another poll somewhere showing that Ovomit is winning.

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    Wouldn't matter for 2 reasons.

1. He wasn't there.

2. Dems, libs, progressives, or whatever you want to call them have absolutely no interest in facts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

Ha ha. I would love to have seen Ron Paul as the Moderator. He could have called them both liars.

Then the perfect ending would have been Hulk Hogan body slamming both of them and chunking them into the crowd!

Add the Kool-aid Man busting through the back of the stage talking about "OH YEAH!!!" right as obama starts lecturing people about how to reduce the deficit, then the surprise Hulk Hogan body slams... Hell yeah. I hate TV, but I'd fork over some cheese to see that on pay-per-veiw.

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    320377_4888733582946_2034587040_n.jpg

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    President Obama is a great firearms salesman, after his AWB comment I went ahead and ordered my seekins receivers, noveske gen 2 lower and wilson combat 458 socom receiver. That dude is bad news, if he gets elected Ive got a feeling finding any sort of AR parts is going to be real damn hard.

TX1980Al

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2012
    Wylie
    I wasn't able to watch the debate live but I'm watching it now and as always Obama sounds like the liar... I mean lawyer he is...

ZeR0BuG

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    SE, TX
    President Obama is a great firearms salesman, after his AWB comment I went ahead and ordered my seekins receivers, noveske gen 2 lower and wilson combat 458 socom receiver. That dude is bad news, if he gets elected Ive got a feeling finding any sort of AR parts is going to be real damn hard.
    They were already getting hard...

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    I think the problem with finding quality parts right now is they just cant keep up with the demand. I dont think its so much due to Obama's policies but I guarantee you itll get even harder if he is re-elected.

GlockontheRocks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    McAllen, TX
    All the MSM's Bullshit regarding Romney and the binders full of women. Seems there has not been a single crap spewing media channel that has not covered that.
    They won't cover the fact that Zero has not revealed his agenda for the next four years, but they will try and smear Romney with trivial crap just like they did McCain.
    Zero won't reveal his agenda, because like all his transcripts and anything about his past, it's a secret. Forward, Lean Forward America, He's not done screwing us yet. His "best" is yet to come. I Pray that he is not re-elected.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tray81
    Top Bottom