A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    Yup.
    That's our mainstream media alright.

"lol" at binders full of women comment.

"Ignore" that this administration's incompetence got one of our embassies overrun and the ambassador murdered.

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    Beginning to hear information that the "undecided voter" that asked the AK-47 question is actually a registered Democrat and employee of the Obama campaign in Nassau County New York, but I don't know of the validity of this information.
    If true, it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    I would be because gun control isn't going to help him get reelected. We now know what's at stake for this election. If 0 is reelected, he WILL enact another rifle ban.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Its a stretch, even for him.

Especially since precedent was set w/ using legislation last time there was an AWB-everyone knows there needs to be a law.

I think he knows he doesn't have enough juice to pull it off through EO.

Shooter McGavin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2012
    Free Texas
    Something interesting I read this morning in the paper, gun "everything" is up and prospering better than ever under the Ovomit administration. Now yes the majority of this is contributed to the fact that everyone suspected Ovomit to be completely anti-gun and pass anti-gun laws which in turn has sparked a gun buying, panic induced, frenzy. However it was noted that even with his past statements against firearms he has yet to actually move on any legislation to impose on gun owners, but does want stricter enforcement on current laws. Furthermore it was mentioned that even if he had or will try in the future the likelyhood of any such action would be voted down and not passed. the article went on with interviews of many people who have left their proffesional occupations and took to opening their own firearm retail stores. The likes of lawyers and dentists, who stated they can't keep the shelves stocked and are making much more money from firearm sales than in their previous jobs. Stocks for manufactures like S&W and Sturm Ruger have increased some 40%. So, under the Ovomit administration firearm sales and items associated have flourished astrnomically which in turn has created more small business, which equals more jobs, which progresses the economy and puts money in people's pockets. Ironic, one of the few industries the Ovomit administration has yet to stick their noses in is striving under conditions thought to be brought under attack with more legislation by anti-gun, liberal, left wing, nut jobs during their term. Dare I tip my hat to the Ovomit administration for a job well done? NAAHHH.....

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    a lot of my friends who were on the fence switched over to our camp after they witnessed his shenanigans.
    I don't know anyone that is on the fence... Everyone I know either acts like "Eeew gross, a Republican!", "Frak Obama!", or "Lincoln was a 'publican so I ain't never votin fur one!"

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tray81
    Top Bottom