• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Message to the "moderator": CHECK THE FUCKING TRANSCRIPTS BITCH!!! Then take note of the fact that OB's "intelligence" team was given information WEEKS prior to the attack that a terrorist attack was immanent. It was never about some douche bags YouTube video.

Anyone who can't see this is either a liar or plain stupid. It is sad to see that so many citizens are both.
    Target Sports

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Considering they considered the first debate a draw, they have to consider this an Obama victory. Must be nice when you don't have to deal with facts or reality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    Lies. Outright lies. And the moderator supported the lies.

Stacked deck!

Thankfully, he also talked about "assault weapons", so maybe all gun owners will get back on board (since some were supposedly voting for Obama).

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Yep, any gun owner who was paying attention when he said he was in favor of another assualt weapons ban shouldve been able to make their decision easily. A lot of the swing states are pro-gun so hopefully that helps.

TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    They can have all my firearms, once they absorb all of my bullets and that is quite the bit. I would rather die than let my freedom erode.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Yep, any gun owner who was paying attention when he said he was in favor of another assualt weapons ban shouldve been able to make their decision easily. A lot of the swing states are pro-gun so hopefully that helps.

Yup

He also mentioned cheap handguns. I.e. look out below. Australia and the uk...here we come.

No

Shooter McGavin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2012
    Free Texas
    No suprises there, more lies and more B.S. I felt absolutley nothing was accomplished yet again. Ovomit set the bar so low in the first debate that anything would've been an improvement this round, well played sir.... well played. I like how Ovomit expressed all these new bills and policies he wants to instate NOW rather than in his last FOUR YEARS!!!! Romney missed a couple of golden opportunities to counter Ovomit but I suspect he'll have them locked and loaded for the next debate. As far as the assault weapons ban goes, boys that the least of our worries take a good, hard look at what Ovomit and Mrs.Clinton are transpiring with the U.N. on.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    Our "Liar-N-Chief" struck yet again!! Romney stated the #'s regarding L"O"sers policies and how bad it has cut our oil permits/Drilliing. And bigears continued to lie right to our faces. and don't get me started on the Libya fiasco LIES!!

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    Considering they considered the first debate a draw, they have to consider this an Obama victory. Must be nice when you don't have to deal with facts or reality.

Add morality to that list. Yeah who needs any of that sh*t when you can just live in la la land and make up reality as you go. So much easier.

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    I like Romney a lot more when he's kicking obama around and not attacking other people who are more conservative than he is in a primary... Man he had me real pissed off for a long time after the primaries. But now, I'm glad to see another solid performance. One more strong debate like that, with no major mistakes, I think he's got the election. Bottom line, obama is FOS, and his adminstration is a mess, and this country is a mess, and EVERYONE KNOWS THAT. Whether they choose to ignore it or not. His policies suck, they don't work, and all he has to offer is more lies and BS to cover up his failures and more promises he can't deliver on. That will seal the deal for Romney I think. Unless the majority of Americans have permanently checked out from reality. If that's the case then God help us...

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    I couldn't get past the second question. Obama couldn't accurately describe a bankruptcy proceeding.
    Then to hear him imply he's oil friendly when he shut down basically all public lands from drilling.
    It's beyond me.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Ron paul would have smoked these two goons with facts.

No mention of whats really going on.
    Just more bs thrown in our faces.

Ron paul write in and stock up.

Wouldn't matter for 2 reasons.

1. He wasn't there.

2. Dems, libs, progressives, or whatever you want to call them have absolutely no interest in facts.

Top Bottom