• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    I can't see a decisive winner in this one if you take anything OB had to say on face value. If you know he's lying it's a different story.

That's a big IF when you see that most of the same people watching this are the same people that put this dumb ass in office in the first place. People take their facts from the media so the media lies and they defend those lies in these debates.

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    Britt hume just read verbatim that statement in which nobama claimed Libya to be an act of terrorism the day after. The president most certainly did not declare it an act of terror on the west lawn on the Monday after.

It sucks because the moderator basically said " yes its true" outloud when candy pralwey and nobama were trying to shut up Romney.

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    Dont compare my GI Bill (that I had to pay into) with your damn hand outs!

The Bill for GI Rights that he was referring to was $300 of sep pay and $20 a week for 52 weeks of unemployment if you couldnt find work. It wasnt education benefits like hes trying to claim. And my veteran benefits that he has been cutting since day one of his time in office are not a damn handout.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    What a chicken shit "debate", that **** might as well have been part of Os staff. I think MR held his own though and did well. Hopefully the polls show O got his butt kicked again. Not quite as bad but still bad.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    It sucks because the moderator basically said " yes its true" outloud when candy pralwey and nobama were trying to shut up Romney.

THat pissed me off. A clear indication that this was all for Adolf Obama.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Britt hume just read verbatim that statement in which nobama claimed Libya to be an act of terrorism the day after. The president most certainly did not declare it an act of terror on the west lawn on the Monday after.

Message to the "moderator": CHECK THE FUCKING TRANSCRIPTS BITCH!!! Then take note of the fact that OB's "intelligence" team was given information WEEKS prior to the attack that a terrorist attack was immanent. It was never about some douche bags YouTube video.

Top Bottom